Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Osman (Planning Engineer)     28 August 2013

Father property & step monther

Dear All , 

I would like to know the law for claiming father's property, I lost my mother when I was 3 months , then my father married another woman(step mother) I have 4 own sister(elder-all are Married) and 3 step sisters(Younger-1 married and 2 single) . Now the property is on my fathers name , basically this property was purchased with my own mother Jewelry and now I am 27 years planning to get married would like to transfer this property , however my step mother is brain washing my father to sell the property . He has already sold 60% of the property to get the daughters Marriages , Now I am still ready to sold 10% more for the younger one's to get married , but my dad would like to sell the major part of property of the building(3rd floor). Now I am not sure whether this property is on my father;s name or step mother name . I want to get this property on my name so that in my presence they should not be able to sell anything . 

Please suggest me what will be the best . I don't have any support from any relatives or sisters .

my email is osman.mohammed@engineer.com 

Presently I am in KSA my vacation is this oct'13 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register