LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAKESH JADLY (FIELD WORKER)     15 August 2012

Family property

my sister husband died a year ago , for last 22 years i was running workshop after his death his son took the responsibility of running it. as now its getting difficult to run this . so they want to rent or build some shops on it, but the property is in the name of mother and she wants to give some of it portion to one of her son who already has shops n many properties. my sister has two sons one is minor. so what action should we take. please advice  

Learning

1 Replies

Somanath (.)     15 August 2012

Hello experts,

I need your valued suggestion to my problem, my Father in law had married to 2-woman;

First woman with 1 son and second woman with 4 children (3 sons, 1 daughter), since first lady separated from father in law, he got married to 2nd lady and settled and living peaceful life.

He has an ancesteral property 8 acres of property.

Later he purchased ; 21.5 acres on his Self income. Howerver all of this 21.5 acres of property got registered in second wife's 3-sons.

Issue#1

First wife's son is started demanding for property share on entire property (8+21.5 acres) 

Issue#2

My Father in law paid monthly family maintaince compensation of Rs. 500 /month (for the period of 1991 to 2006)

With all this we would like to approach for legal suggestion and would like to file case against his first wife and son.

Pls suggest your input so that based on it will approach lawer for further proceedings.

Thanks,

Somanath CN

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register