LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur   11 August 2018

family court

How many days it takes to get the order copy. The judge in family court passed the order on 8th August. When asked the assistant in court, he said order is already decteted to typist. The typists said it is yet to be typed and signed by judge. We as respondents do not know what is
there in the order. Pl guide about getting the order copy or its content typist. The typists said it is yet to be typed and signed by judge. We as respondents do not know what is there in the order. Pl guide about getting the order copy or its content.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     11 August 2018

Anything can be said after checking court file, will better if you ask your lawyer.

Ankur   11 August 2018

I have mentioned my lawyers responses in above para. My lawyer is of course helping me out to get the order, although he shared above feedback.

(Guest)

You can contact your lawyer.  Or you can check the website and download it from there. or just send RTI application asking certified copy of order, you will get it within 30 days at your house address.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2018

Your lawyer has inquired and shared with you.

Beyond this he/she may not want to offend the Presiding Officer/court.

If there is anything adverse in the court order, you can appeal.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2018

There are many threads at LCI also on; pronouncement of judgment.

The Apex Court, HC have downloaded guidelines and hopefully the court in which you have appeared shall deliver the judgment in reasonable time. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register