LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

False case under 354

We are living in a joint property having dispute with my husband's cousin . last week we were installing a meter in our common passage ON OUR SIDE OF THE WALL and my husbands bhahbi enetered forcibly in our gate and tried to disrupt the work.My husband pushed her out of the gate and then her son came and attacked my husband.They have filed police complaint and we have also filed police complaint Now they are pressurising the police to register a molestation case under 354 on my husband.We are greatly worried , my questions are is it bailable , when should we apply for bail , can anticipatory bail be granted . The police are not telling us much only that there is pressure on them .PLEASE HELP

Learning

5 Replies

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     23 June 2015

pls also mention what are the contents of police complaint made by you.

who called police first you or them ?

if you called police first then did they watched u calling police ?

is there police complaint a vengeance or there complaint a vengeance ?

(Guest)
Our complaint is physical assault as they attacked They called 100 no as we kept thinking its a family matter but both written complaints went on same day Yes it is an act of vengenance as the real matter is property settlement that was made years ago by their father in law -deceased now -with my father in law

(Guest)

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     23 June 2015

It is better to rezolve within.if case molestation is

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     23 June 2015

1)It is better to rezolve within 2).if case of molestation is filed m FIR lodged it is non bailanle offence. Anticipatory bail is possible. Contact Tel 9869400938

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register