Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     18 September 2013

False allegations in counselling and threatening

Dear Friends,

Yesterday i went for the counseling as suggested in the police station.

In the counseling also my wife was giving very false statements,the counsellor enquired only about that questions and not allowed me to explain my version of truth.

After 45 mins of counselling , we said we are not interested.

Then a women police threatened me that she will arrest me and my family.

Then i said we are mutually going for a divorce,then she asked me and my father to come for 1 2nd counseling(my mother is no more)

I am very much worried/frustrated by this.

I am gonna consult a lawyer.

What kind of questions they will ask? what could be the next step?

any idea?

pl share.

regards,

Senthil kumar.G

Learning

4 Replies

rising up again (FFF)     18 September 2013

hi..

police has no powers to arrest you... you should not take your father along... even if they shout on u (tell the he is unwell) , tell them to forward the case to CAW/ Women thana. there also , they cannot arrest you.. so chill !!!

In the meantime, arrange a good lawyer and take his advice ready before every counselling session... Talk to your friends who have gone through all this...  Meet a few lawyers , pay their fee's but get their response to your query... you will be happy to see many most of them would tell you that you would not be arrested.

Be patient at all times, NEVER involve in verbal or physical violence, talk to the police people politely, find sources to bribe them and do not open all your cards in the counselling session. Keep them for the court proceedings.

besties..

rajendra (na)     18 September 2013

Hi,

Its common story and next week u will get arrested in case of FIR filed.

check whether police filed FIR or not.if yes then file a bail petition to get AB.

its not wise to take all your family members to police station and in case of worst situation all will be in jail.

till u get AB don't go to police station and switch off your mobile.

Don't worry of your wife's allegations and its a standard template they will tell and its common.

Nothing to worry.

Good Luck

(Guest)

Always go with your lawyer for counseling.

(Guest)

Always go with your lawyer for counseling.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register