Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

experts plz answer some questions of harassed husband...

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sufferer

Dear helping hand,

You have lost your helping hand thats why you are speaking like this-----------------as it seems you dont remember your own answers what you have suggested through all above posts,why you are hidding yourself from the other part.Your are recless and so mean .It seems that you have joined with my in laws and giving bandarghoorkhi of 498a.

Remember onething Here i have posted my quesrry related to any harassed husband,the situation and circumstances may be changed at so many times with each individuals.It can not blamed that you have changed your querry.Dear helping hand questions are like quench of inner thoughts one might be asking sevral type of questions but it seems that you have not well verged with humanity and with someone's fellings.You are so hell bent for your own thinking baki sab bhaad me jaayein.

What will happen to me the time will tell me and you both.The only onething I know that i haven't done anything wrong as i have been trapped in fraudulent marriage thats it.So,plz don't speak fouls here .This public forum and every body is free to post hiq querries,If somebody problem in this to answer,then for god sake dont give answers but don't post frivolous comments.

Note: Dear helping hand It seems you have worked alot on me I don't know why you are doing so many hard works for me.I think you are thinking every time about me only.........haaaaaaaaaa

Lagta hai bangalore me kaam kam pad gaya hai-----------Go and ask siddi ramaiah to provide you some junk of legal works.Or else join Corrupt lawyers community where every lawyers are sucking blood of clients like a gready leach and misguiding their clinets and diverging them on the dearth of injustice.

Even I don't mind that you have minded your own faults and you are so egositic that every time you are hell bent to bind your own comments.

Plz stop it helping hand------------I don't need your helping hand as it has been a useless without knowing other's pain.

I expect No more comments from you now.

Rahul:

This attitude itself has caused you more damage, and will continue damaging your life to the fullest extent.

I just hope your wife comes back to you, and teach you manners.

shriks........... (healyhcare)     16 July 2013

mr. sufferer
1. first of all this forum you have come is to take advises and discuss, you started giving advises to others as to how they should behave and all that.........that itself shows your approach for help........

2. if you get advise for free be it good or bad, take it .its mot mandatory for you to follow it..........there are no court or legal orders for the same........
3. everybody has their own style of advising thats why it is called a forum........
4. i will just advise you to change your attitude man , else the legal system will do it .........try to behave with extreme cool and patience,bcos thats gonna help you in near future........just mark these words, follow for few months and automatically yout will feel things changing around you in your favour.......

5. in court the OP lawyer and others will try their  best to break you down........it only and only you and your approach and not attitude and ego which would sail you trough all hardships both now and in near future...........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register