Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ex-wife wants to enter forcefully

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@Chetan

Now I can Understand something, why you say she'll start developing Relation with you...Buddy Dont get Emotional. You are Matured Enough to Understand.

She has Already Jailed you (498a) in the past, Means she can do it too in future. If you will take EVEN on Mutual Understanding, She can claim Residency Under D.V Act, as It Recognise Live-in Relationships.

Moreover if God Forbids Kids Born out of that She will more Blackmail you. and One single Complaint of her again will book you for Adultry (IPC 497), She will walk away with Kids  + Money + D.V  (Residency Rights of your home), and She may restrain you from Enter of your own House + Future Spouse of yours might be Equally in Trouble.

So Dont try to Put 2 Legs in 2 Boats,

Hope Above Explaintation is Enough to open your Eyes, and THINK Practically & Logically.

STAY OUT OF HER & THIS MESS, and Get Restarin Order as Suggested by Amit.

1 Like

shrikant v. sathe (retired)     14 January 2012

You can marry with another gal.but accomodate your annuled marriage girl like dog ! Are yaar leave her!

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     14 January 2012

Since your marriage is deemed null and void, she cannot enter your house for sure...if she does, file a complaint in the local PS or even now you can register a complaint in the PS.

Approach high court, with the order which deemed your marriage as null and void, under section 482 CrPC and pray for quashing of the 498A and 125 CrPC.

No point taking her back.

Vikram

1 Like

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     14 January 2012

Vikram told u rite........get urself out from 498a+125.

And forget about taking 2 girls simutaeously in ur life

R u stil fond of making JAIL ur permanent home?

1 Like

Chetan Singh (SE)     14 January 2012

Thanks for all your valuable suggestion.

Dil ko samjhana hai muskil, but I will try to kill her from my heart then will search another girl.

But until i get someone it is difficult to forget her completely thats why I am not able to forget her.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     15 January 2012

Majnoo Bhaiyya, 

Bas karo ab !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register