LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul (PROP.)     01 March 2015

Eviction of commercial tenant

Dear Sir, I had give a shop to the tenant for the period of 5 yrs. I have an unregistered agreement. The lease expired on 30 april 2014 & rent due for 19 month on that date. In a agreement, there is a clause that after completion of 5 years he will handover the shop to me. After Expiry I had given a notice to him for rent as well as handover the shop to me. The notice delivered to him in 10 may 2014. He came to me and said that he will handover the shop in two months because of searching a new shop. I think it is better to give him some time for search the shop and not to goto litigation. But unfortunately by making me fool till date he was unable to get the shop and behave with us very badly. Please help me what I do.

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     01 March 2015

Dear, Write a complaint to the police for illegal possession of the property and file a suit for eviction as well in the court of law .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register