Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Somodatta   16 February 2016

Epf claim rejected due to non-payment by employer

Hi all, 

I need your expert advice on this. I left my previous company in 2012 and applied for withdrawal of PF around April, 2015. After a few months I realized there have been issues with my PF account and this is applicable to all the members of my team who joined before 2011. I finally received a notice from the PF office that states that my claim has been rejected due to nonpayment by employer. The organization claims this is an issue at the PF office where there has been a mismatch of data as the PF account has moved between the various zones in Delhi. I am not even able to access my account online. This account also has my PF money transferred from my previous organisation.

Please advice what legal options do I have.

Many thanks,

Somodatta

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 February 2016

Do you have salary slips showing the deductions?

Has the employer supplied PF a/c slips of each year?

Is the reply of employer in writing?

If no demand all of these thru redg. Post.

Have you recorded the conversations?

Or otherwise lodge compalint with RPFC by letter, under proper acknowledgment preferably in person, by attatching the proof of deductions and notice by EPFO and if you don't reply mark copy to Addl CPFC,CPFC, Vigilance cell, and pursue thru RTI.

YOur counsel may advise that you can lodge complaint u/s406,420 and even in DCDRF.

Somodatta   17 February 2016

Thank you! This is helpful.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 February 2016

You are welcome.

You need to act.

EPFO should have also acted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register