Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kilimanjaro (md)     28 October 2015

Ep after exparte for gwop

Hi

After 3 years of GWOP case my wife didnt come to the court continuosly and i have received exparte order for the GWOP case , I live in delhi and GWOP case is also in delhi court only , My wife is in orissa currently since the case started , Now i want to obtain Exection petation orders from the court to execute the exparte order and get my children from her .

Will there be any techincal or legal issue for filing execution petation in delhi court and get the order to get my children from orissa ?

what is the process to obtain the execution order and how long would it take ?

can delhi court give an order to oriss police to hand over my children to me ??

Some saying ep wil take 3 months and some saying i will take more than a year ?

My lawyers is saying that there is a legal issue in that ????

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Depends on number of cases, and mood of your lawyer and the fees you have paid to the lawyer.  I suggest you kidnap your kids as you have already got the orders in your favor.  If things are not moving easy way, better take your own step. However, you can file for execution and court will issue orders to police to get your kids to you.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 October 2015

Execution in case of an ex parte or contestant is the same,without caring for the fact that the case was decided ex parte or not the decree holder has to file  executiion petition.,also be prepared OP may take out an applicatiion for setting aside the ex parte order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register