LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Dutt   06 August 2015

Employer not providing service certificate

Hello, I recently left my job an MD joined another company. I provided my resignation through week email ( have email proof) and also served the full notice period which is two months. After 45 days of termination, I received my FNF and relieving letter through email. I asked them for service certificate as the relieving letter didn't contain the total experience, last designation and last CTC. They replied back as per the company's new policy they don't issue any kind of letter and FNF contains all those information. I cannot use FnF for immigration. I have all the conversation in email. Regards, Rakesh Dutt

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 August 2015

You have posted that:

"Hello, I recently left my job an MD joined another company. I provided my resignation through week email ( have email proof) and also served the full notice period which is two months. After 45 days of termination, I received my FNF and relieving letter through email. I asked them for service certificate as the relieving letter didn't contain the total experience, last designation and last CTC. They replied back as per the company's new policy they don't issue any kind of letter and FNF contains all those information. I cannot use FnF for immigration. I have all the conversation in email. Regards, Rakesh Dutt '

Your query is not proeprly worded and drafted.

e.g:

Did you leave the employment from designation of MD?

If you have served full notice period then how can you be terminated after expiry of notice period?

Service Certificate should be issued to all employees.

You may consult an able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm in person.

Rakesh Dutt   06 August 2015

Sorry it was a typo, I resigned the company by providing resignation to my manager and a copy to HR through email and served 2 months notice from the date of resignation as per company policy. After 45 days after resignation(last date of the notice period) I received my FNF and relieving letter. When I checked about service certificate they said they are not issuing the same as per recent company policy. I also don't have the offer letter when I joined the company as the process was online using Taleo. I just had to login into the system and accept the offer. So its hard to calculate the total experience in that company. Please help what to do here. I once again pleaded them to provide the service certificate and am waiting for there reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register