LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dineshv   13 April 2015

Employer mental torture

My friend working in ltd company from 2012 and recently she worried about her employer because her employer is not treating as a employee in that company not giving salaries properly and even considering as a human and insulting her with other employees and using abuse words in front of others and finally she inquired about going to board members for taking actions and here my question is is it possible for an employee can go to board of directors asking to taken action against the employer which means he is also an on of the director and also heading the company give me your suggestions pls

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     14 April 2015

Sir, It better not approach openly, better write to the directors without mentioning their name .... And mention that it has been written on behalf of all the employees ... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

rajkiran (lawyer)     25 April 2015

dont worry .on your complaint inquiry will be held and in an inquiry harassing employer wont be there as these are against the principles of natural justice.but still dispute is a dispute you will come in the eyes hence if possible seek transfer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register