Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rocker (----)     16 May 2012

Employer employee conflict

DEAR SIR,

I was employed as manager in a company, but not on paper. That is the company failed to sign any documents i.e. agreement of appointment.with me. I had repeatedly asked them for the appointment in the initial days, but the hr failed to provide the same. Moreover the reason for leaving the company was because of the profile that they had offered was not matching the profile that i was made to work on.

Now the company has sent me a notice, alleging that I had sign the agreement and as per the same I need to serve the notice period else I'll have to pay the penalty charges. I was not knowing about the three month clause, neither did i knew that the company did not had any probation period clause.

Please advice as to what stand shall be taken in regards to the false allegations made by the company.

Regards,

Rocker

Learning

5 Replies

**Victim** (job)     16 May 2012

Pls refer the clauses in agreement perhaps if u signed any agreement them you will have to bind by it. Not knowing and signing it can't be an option in short if u sign anything tht means your acknowledged the contract

Govind MNM (Legal Advisor)     17 May 2012

Ask them for the proof and then decide further depending upon that.

rocker (----)     17 May 2012

It is for sure that I have not signed any contract or appointment letter. Further through a third party i.e. a close employee I came to know that the legal notice is only served to frighten me. Further he also put that the lawyer may take step to duplicate my signature also to prove me wrong.

Please advice as what shall be done if the advocate prepares an illegal rather false appointment letter with duplicating my signature. Can i ask for the document verification i.e. sign verification. And can i take any other action.

Please help

**Victim** (job)     18 May 2012

If you didn't sign anything then don't worry if they try to represent fake documents in court then they will get in serious consequences

DHIRAJLAL MANJIBHAI PORIYA (WORK CHARGE MISTRY)     21 May 2012

Dear Sir,

If the management is not supporting in required resources either man, machine or other and just demanding output from the managers and deducting their increment or QPI  by considering that they not performed well, what is the stand for such situation ?

Pl. guide.

Nilesh.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register