Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandhya (None)     07 October 2014

Duped by lawyer

Hi,

I wanted to file a case for stay order of ancestral property and maintenance for my son. When I approached a lawyer, he insisted to pay Rs.10,000 not for his fees, but to pay for the Govt officials to extract the documents. He has given up now. He is not doing any work nor returning my money. He said, he will return the money. But, now he is not answering my calls as well. Please suggest. I do not have any proof for the cash that I had given to him.

Thanks...

Learning

3 Replies

Rangee (Lawyer)     07 October 2014

How you have paid the money by cheuqe or cash? If cash in presence of any witnesses? Have you signed any wakalatanama or papers and given to you lawyer.  If you have any proof then ...........we can do something. When you are dealing with lawyer obtain his  visiting card and his Roll No. issued by State Bar Council, this will be good proof that you have some dealing with him. 

R.S.K.Singh 

Nali Seshu Kumar (SOCIAL WORKER)     07 October 2014

dont worried about your money .first you approach an advocate qualified to deal matrimonial matters and to file a case immidiately  for your necessary reliefs.if the then advocate not paid any amount to you ,approach against him for your amount  

priyan Sharma (Officer)     07 October 2014

you can approach to the disciplinary committee of the state bar counsel for taking proper action against that Advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register