LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhanu (Engineer)     10 December 2013

Dowrry act

Hi all experts, i have done an engagement in feb 2013. before we don't know their family background, after engagement  father in law and their whole family behaviour was so bad...and in my family also my sister  death happend....they are pressurising us to get marry even after that, later on we found their family members are criminals.....always they are giving mentally pressure to us...finally we said will not marry...last month they fire a complaint of dowrry act, against my father my father is from army  retired  Major, they raised the complaint like they have given in the form of gift  during engagement  50,000 in my hand, 2,00000 spend on Hotel, 2,00000 spend on food and  also they written in complaint   when they come to talk us for marriage on 15th oct, my father was  demanding 20L  and said  if  that amount was not given  will not do marriage.

he has given  cd and photos in police for evidence. 

my father was on duty on 15th OCT,  my father has given his duty letter to SP and DSP and service certificate too....we didn't demand any money but  they raised wrong complaint  in Bihar.

what we have to do we are  getting mentally pressure daily please suggest us

Learning

4 Replies

great india (manager)     11 December 2013

1.ask them to kiss ur a*#. 2 no marriage no dowry. 3. File a p.c. stating life threat. 4. File another complaint stating extortion n blackmailing. 5. After all this...... File a petition if you want of defamation and compensation as ur izzat mitti me mil gae and BADNAAMI HO GAE compensation 30 lakhs 6. Let them taste their own venom.. 7. Soon they'll come for compromise. Keep recording all conversation n evidences. 8. If ur brave dnt forget to tell yhem the 1st pnt..... Gdluk

Raj (Consultant)     11 December 2013

Good advice. However, please follow point 1 only when you a*# is dirty. 

Bhanu (Engineer)     25 December 2013

can u all pls reply how to get aquitance from this

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 December 2013

file a quashing petition before HC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register