LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (hhh)     21 July 2010

Doubt on 498a

My wife filed petition in high court to add other accused also in the chargesheet..Initially she complainted 10 family members in the Women's police station...they enquired and found out that the complaint is false...then she got direction through high court..the investigation officer enquired in detail by visiting my place,my neighbours,their place and their neighbours....the office also found that its false statement...but she filed FIR on me only...and generated the chargesheet as i'm the accused..so i got ABail..then as a procedure,i have appeared in police station daily to sign in the register.....few weeks back, my father in law laughed against my witnesses that he made criminal case on me and spoiled my career... and now he will put everyone in jail by filing petition again...as he said, he did it in the high court..in the petition, he mentioned that "the investigation office is my relative and omitted the other accused...so please do the enquiry again and add the rest of them in the chargesheet"...its been 1 year, the case is going on....now the case will get start again...

1) do the investigation officer add the other accused(as per their petition) also in chargesheet? because eventhough its false statement, if they don't want any trouble, they can simply add their names..right?
2) is it possible that IO will add others also in the FIR and chargesheet?

how will the case go on afterthis? Please help me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register