LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (prop)     12 August 2013

Double registration

One developer has sold to me a site that was already registered to someone else by the same developer , in the year 2003. Now, he is agreeing that it is a mistake and says that he is ready to pay the interest for the last 10 years whereas the market value of the site is 20 time more. Is there any judgement that says, in such cases, the current market value of the property should be given as compensation? Wanted the case detals to bargain with the developer.

Please help

holla

Learning

5 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     12 August 2013

you are holding a document which is of no use, try to negotiate with the person who had accepted  his mistake and is ready to make good of your loss, 

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     12 August 2013

What are you doing last 10 years.

Rama (Director)     13 August 2013

You can seek criminal action in terms of Section 83 of Indian Registration Act, 1908. The seller will face prosecution, but remember your document becomes invalid in the eye of law.

suresh (prop)     13 August 2013

was having the kahta and paying the taxes. When I took the EC again recently( previous EC had only my name), I came to know there are two transaction for the same plot. 

Thanks

I tried the criminal route. The police are bribed by him I think and they have submitted b report saying that it is civil in nature.

holla

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     13 August 2013

have you lodged the complaint with police, and what is the status, donot go by illusions. If u are sure that the fellow had bribed police then file a petition under sec 156(3) to seek court direction to conduct investigation and file FIR on the above case.he is liable to be prosecuted under section 406,417,420 of IPC. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register