Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jasminder Pal Singh (Zero Guy)   09 December 2022

Does widow permission required if i have gpa ?

Hi,

I live in punjab and we have land 1 acre in Haryana (Ambala). This one acre has 4 owners, 1 is me, i want to purchase the other parts from 3 other owners. I have got GPA from all of them. 2 of them are widow. In Haryana there is a rule of widow permission from SDM.

My question is, if i have GPA, do i still need that permission?

I have everything ready for registry, and on monday i will file for registry. Can Tehsildar object the registry ? Please help.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Sidhhi   09 December 2022

What's the difficulty in obtaining permission? It will insulate from future adverse consequences.

Jasminder Pal Singh (Zero Guy)   09 December 2022

Both are old age. I cannot take them to another state. Its difficult for them to travel. Thats why i opted for GPA.

Adv. Shrey Shah (Advocate)     10 December 2022

He has discretionary power to reject. Explain the situation to him. Generally the tehsildar will oblige after taking written undertaking

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 December 2022

You can inform to the registrar for video conference evidence and consciesness of widows."Normally a commission would involve recording of evidence at the place where the witness is. However, advancement in science and technology has now made it possible to record such evidence by way of video conferencing in the town/city where the court is,"

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 December 2022

When a person is party to a deal, can he also act on behalf of the opposite party on the basis of a gpa?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register