LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Agarwal   05 June 2022

DNA test application

I am only girl child of my parents. My mother died 15 yrs ago and father 1 year back. He was a business man. After marriage I was at my in laws house. During father illness my father business was looked after the son of my governess. After my fathers death said person claims him as son of my father and took business control house, car and everything. Even I cannot be permitted to enter into fathers house and business. what case I file to get order from court to DNA Order of that son to prove that he is not son of my father.

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 June 2022

The simple option is to file  a suit for recovery of possession of the properties that belonged to your late father with the alleged governess' as the defendant. it is for him to plead and prove his claim/standing in the property.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 June 2022

@ Rajesh Agarwal,

File a suit for declaration, possession, permanent and mandatory injunction, rendition of accounts, damages and mesne profits through a local prudent lawyer wherein the defendant (son of governess) has to prove his claim / paternity. 

Your name / pic placed on your profile do not match with facts posted, accordingly it is not your query but a hypothetical and fabricated story, isn't it ????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register