LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

denvemosc46   07 November 2020

Divorce questions

Hi, I'm in the Dallas area of Texas and I am hoping to figure out the cheapest and quickest way to handle an uncontested divorce.

There's no property or anything to deal with, and we're both in agreement so I am hoping to figure out how.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 November 2020

Originally posted by : denvemosc46
Hi, I'm in the Dallas area of Texas and I am hoping to figure out the cheapest and quickest way to handle an uncontested divorce.

There's no property or anything to deal with, and we're both in agreement so I am hoping to figure out how.

Majority of experts on this platform do not practice law in Dallas area of Texas, US.

It would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     08 November 2020

1.  WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO  "figure out the cheapest and quickest way to handle an uncontested divorce"   THEN LET US ALSO KNOW THE WAY.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     08 November 2020

File mutually concented divorce, that is expeditious and cheapest ...

SHIVEK J.   07 January 2021

Greetings,

The surest way to obtain a cheap divorce in Texas is to work with your partner in a collaborative law process and file a joint petition for separation. The cost of filing these papers with the court will differ in every county but should not exceed $400. If you cannot afford to pay this fee, you may be able to obtain a waiver.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register