Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (IT Professional)     20 July 2009

Divorce lawyer in Bangalore

Hi,

I need a good divorce lawyer, preferrably a lady lawyer, in Bangalore.

Please provide me with the contact information including phone number.

Thanks

Learning

8 Replies

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     20 July 2009

dear rahul,

there is no such lawyer in india who do not fight divorce case. i can recommend a person, but better talk to him whether he will fight your case. he is brilliant lawyer and very practical.

I.S. PRAMOD CHANDRA, ADVOCATE

No. 21/2, I FLOOR, (OPP. INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK),

I MAIN, GANDHINAGAR, BANGALORE – 560 009.

Ph. : 080-22372009

94480-60909

Anjali (IT)     20 July 2009

please check your PM...

Disha (hr)     04 August 2009

Hi Rahul
 I know one lawyer his name is Siji Malayil   -he is good , reasonable and trust worthy. His number is 9980554360 or 9844104360

Sudha B.K (Home)     11 September 2009

Hi i need a gud lawyer preferably lady from Bangalore i am in need of applying for maintainence without divorce...i hav a 6 year old kid i stay at my parents place since 6 years as  i am married 7 years back .......

Sudha B.K (Home)     11 September 2009

sorry i posted in wrong way............

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     11 September 2009

send your query at
adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Then i will tell you the name and detail of our lady associate in Banglore and having experience of about 15 year and others more then 20 years in matrimonial cases.

Regards
adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Ad. Meena (Sr. Lawyer)     02 October 2013

Dear Rahul,

Just curiosity, why you are only looking for a lady lawyer in Bangalore? All the divorce expert can handle the matter. I am a lady lawyer, but now located in Mumbai.

However you can get lady divorce lawyers Bangalore from the link.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any help from my end.

Thanks,

Ad.Meena

Usharma (Lawyer)     09 May 2014

We are an experienced group of divorce lawyers Delhi having a team of highly qualified and trained lawyers in Delhi who can provide best services related to family disputes, divorce and all other related matters with confidence. Divorce and other family matters are very complicated and sensitive matters which need the services of highly qualified and experienced group of divorce lawyers Delhi to advice and take up the matters related to divorce before the courts.
Divorce matters are filed before the Family Courts constituted since 2010 and the matter is taken up by the court thereafter, the stages involved with the proceedings related to divorce can be summarized in following steps:
STEP-I: Filing of the divorce petition containing the facts of the case, the grounds of divorce containing all details of the parties.
STEP-II: Family Court scrutinizes the divorce petition and issues notice on the divorce petition to the other party against whom the divorce petition has been filed.
STEP-III: The parties to the divorce proceedings are directed to appear before the court for mediation in most of the cases and efforts by the court is made to reconcile the parties and in the event of failure of the reconciliation proceedings the matter is posted for further hearing in the matter.
STEP-IV: The Family Court directs the opposite party to file written statement to the divorce petition and take all his defenses.
STEP-V: The petitioner is directed to file his rebuttal/rejoinder to the written statement filed by the opposite party. The application for interim maintenance etc is decided by the court at this stage of the case.
STEP-VI: The court frames the issues for adjudications and the matter is posted for evidence of the parties.
STEP-VII: The petitioner is directed to lead its evidence by way of filing the relevant documents, papers and by summoning all its witnesses.
STEP-VIII: The respondent is asked to lead its evidence by way of fling of the relevant documents, papers and by summoning all its witnesses.
STEP-IX: The final arguments in the matter are held and the matter is decided by the court.
STEP-X: The court passes the decree of divorce or rejects the matter based on the entire facts, evidence and law.

Fylfot Group of Advocates

112, New Delhi House,
27, Bara Khambha Road,
Connaught Place,
New Delhi
INDIA 110001
Phone No: 011 23355388
Email: legalhelplineindia@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register