LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirav Gandhi (Sr.Officer)     01 July 2014

Divorce ground in my case

Please let me know if the following is the ground of cruelty for the divorce petition filed by me against my stupid wife>

1. Complaining about police case on me and my family members, threatening to go to court.

4. Shouting, screaming at me for continuously 5 hours.

5. Always talking to her mother about us by blaming.

I am a 30 yr old man who got love married on 11Nov2011.I have no any child. I & My Wife stayed at home. My wife is fighting with me daily for small small issues. She made my life miserable. Everyday she finds a new topic to fight. and at times threat me that she will take any bigger step. I tried hard to make her understand that these fights won't do anything good to our relation. My life is next to hell now. My job is also getting affected by this all. But i am also worried if she will take any step (suicide attempt) to frame me how will i manage? can i file for divorce so early? If yes please let me know the process.

The torture has increased to unbearable level now. She used to mentally torture me. If at home she keeps on fighting. Even if i am sleeping she wakes me up and start fighting. If on the way to office then send me msgs to tortur me Also when i am in office she is using abuse language on phone  .  My whole family is very disturbed. Even i m on the verge of comitting suicide as i can't see my family behind bars because of any of her action. Please advise me. It’s very urgent.

I have valid audio proofs about the above points. Can these proofs act as ground of cruelty for getting divorce against my wife? Kindly let me know.

regards

Nirav

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 July 2014

Nirav you have done an intelligent job by recorded all her calls and sms also , now make a police report that your wife continuously threatens you that she will commit suicide and unnecessary harass you , get the receive copy with you it will save you while she will file false case upon you and your family, on the ground of threatening to commit suicide and unnecessary harassment of your is a mental cruelty upon you , on this ground you can file the divorce u/s 13(1)(i-a) of hindu marriage act , as you have evidence of police report of her cruelty upon you.

sankar P (supervisor)     01 July 2014

Well Said sir..

Nirav Gandhi (Sr.Officer)     02 July 2014

Dear joshi sir, I and my wife court married without both family consent. She is belonging sindhi caste.

Nirav Gandhi (Sr.Officer)     02 July 2014

She intense is very bad. She want that my father transfer property on my name everytime my wife said that if you need divorce then give me 25lac then she will decide. I refused her demad. Everytime ask me quest your parent nt look after Me. She nature like that whatever she wanted fulfilled her demand if I refuse her demand then she fight with me useing abuse word. Even she thretening me that she comes my office and fight with you. she knows that I have all call recording thenafter she dare to do that. She is verry well know that female law protect her if she do false FIR. If my father do nt give me property then can court protect her. Her argues is that my parent nt fulfill custome. Can I file divorce. rgd Nirav Ahmedabad gujarat

Nirav Gandhi (Sr.Officer)     03 July 2014

Hallo expery kindly need your input pls

SURESH KALAGA (secretary)     03 July 2014

Mr. Nirav,

Follow with mr. Laxmi kanth joshi. Dont worry. Dont take any harsh decision. Think in cool mind.

sureshmgpl@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register