Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce - can wife escape ?

Dear all,

My query is My wife is asking for divorce but i am not willing to give. she is very keen on getting divorce as soon as possible and wants to re marry as per her parents choice in her cast as arrange marriage and wants settle down her life. now she knows me very well i will not give divorce to her and make her run for it.

there is no ground for her to ask divorce legally and marriage is only 6 months old.

my imp query is can she get re married without anyone knwing her previous marriage also can she settle down out of india/state. so in this case her husband will never come to know where she is. as husband has no contacts with her since last 2 months where she is or what she is doing. also she has no friends also not working she is at home only.

what can a innocent husband do in this kind of situation.

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Got guts? Contact NDTV. ASAP. No use crying here. If your lovely wife is under pressure and is doing it just because of her parents forcing her, then go hungo.

It is not a legal way, but you can stop your in-laws from getting her married to someone else.

No guts??

Forget it.

I can provide TV channel numbers if you want in PM.

(Guest)

Boss i am asking for solution not publicity of my marriage.

i am asking legal way and want be ready if this kind of situation arise it may be common nowadays.

escaping from previous marriage easily and getting re married as indian lawas never grant divorce on simple reasons and also not very easily

also taking too much time so one can not wait till that time so may be this steps if taken should be ready to face it

ragz hyder (PM)     16 July 2013

You need not give her divorce  but if she is hell bent she can harass you on Domestic violence,498A etc and make your life hell....and then on top of it you give her maintenance...

(Guest)

we never stayed together till date only marriage was registered under special marriage act, 1954 ( marriage consummated ) but later she refused to continue marriage so DV, maintanance case will not arise here. also she will not file 498a againt me as she and her family will never try to come in public by filing false criminal cases and spoil their own image in society. till date since last 2 months they have done nothing from their side apart from sending reply to my legal notice that too 1 month back.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Heart Broken Husband

Boss i am asking for solution not publicity of my marriage.

i am asking legal way and want be ready if this kind of situation arise it may be common nowadays.

escaping from previous marriage easily and getting re married as indian lawas never grant divorce on simple reasons and also not very easily

also taking too much time so one can not wait till that time so may be this steps if taken should be ready to face it

Legally only one option tomrw morning file RCR petition, make sure the summons reaches her through family court the day after tomrw. That is the only option for you. She will have to reply to your RCR petition, and then let's take it forward legally.

(Guest)

If she doesnt reply to RCR summons or doesnt come to court for attending. even if she comes to court for the reply and in between she manages to escape from state or country (after re marriage without getting to know to others) knowing the fact that her side she has less chances to get divorced easily and quickly.

(Guest)

No escape.  Escape happens from lock-up, prison/custody.  She supposedly will quietly marry someone else and start living somewhere else, like you assume, abroad or in some other state.  Many many people have done it without getting caught.

One thing you should remember, married life is about willingness to live together mainly, and rest love, caring, compatibility follows suit.  When she is not wiling to live with you no use running behind her.  She and her parents very well know that there is no use running around  court halls as it is waste of time and money, instead they might quietly marry her off to someone and make em reside in diffrent state, or abroad too.

Time and tide wait for none.  Move on in life would be my heartfelt suggestion.

(Guest)

Hire a detective.... find out whether she got married or living with some one.... That will help you

If she is married, with proofs u can send her and your in-laws behind bars. Not married and living with some one... it proves adultery... No maintainance in such cases

gd dy (gd dy)     30 July 2013

@ Helping Hand :
nice suggestion to file RCR.
bt sometime it take ugly turn which one does not wish.
best solution is "Snake die but stick won't be broken"

sachin (je)     08 September 2013

provide me ndtv channel cont no

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register