Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

divorce

Page no : 2

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     31 October 2010

if she had disease previoulsy and she voluntarily  hid the fact file divorce , if disease developed only after marriage treat her if still not cured then a livin by consent may be only practical solution. i m sorry to say this cannot be a legal advise.

mgrao (partner)     31 October 2010

Things can get contradictory.The wife had this problem prior to marriage but was supressed from being revealed.The  family have their own reasons to get their daughter married and would have influenced and prevailed over the woman not to reveal even if she was willing.In that sense she becomes a party to suppression .

So we have a case of suppression of fact before marriage but what during the course of 2.5 years ? You now recognise it in its flare up and find the flare up not acceptable or led a life of acceptance for some time.If you have lived with her knowing her problem and led the life of a married person things can be difficult.

All legal separations are time consuming and drain you in several ways.I suggest that you first talk to the wife and her family to seek the solution you want but for God's sake do not blow the subject to humiliate them.This could negate your efforts to get a consent.The second alternative is ask if you can marry again and if she would  approve that in writing.The third of course is to collect all the info and prove to a judge beyond doubt that the marriage was nothing but perpetuation of fraud on an innocent person.Long haul but you have no otptions.

mgrao (partner)     31 October 2010

For all i write i want you to know that i am not a lawyer.I write from what little i came to read which was on account of a family matter invilving my brother's son.It is CHD here.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     31 October 2010

2 things i dont understand;

y u lived ith her for 2.5 yrs,even after discovering this fraud?

if the psoriasis occurred on her ears,bony prominences,etc the skin condition wud have been visible...why u dint discover it before marriage....u must have got several chances to see her,talk to her etc?

1 Like

(Guest)

Roshni told

"why u dint discover it before marriage"

So,before marriage check men and women  ?:/

And yes,y u lived ith her for 2.5 yrs,even after discovering this fraud? What this shows ?

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     01 November 2010

@ kushan

thanks for your thank u symbol..

i said this because if someone has psoriasis,his skin condition will be easily visible on exposed parts of the body.its not that psoriasis will occur only on those body parts that are covered by clothes.

@avnish

let this man decide what he wants to do,ie,divorce or live with her amicably and fulfill her medical needs.because he's got so much advice..

but i diagree with you on this that the man shud take the wife's consent for a live in...its ethically wrong also...do u think a wife will consent to this?

it'll also look  odd that he is continuing his marriage with this non likeable girl for reasons best known to him...while at the same time he's having extramarital affair....

mgrao (partner)     02 November 2010

Ther are usually lots of ifs and buts in cases of this sort.The one who raised the query should be more forthcoming with the details.

As regards the ethics part of seeking approval to marry again it is in order if the lady and her family suppressed the fact of her problem and deliberately committed a fraud.It is a remedy process and not tit for tat.

Can we identify the problem? Not unless it is advanced and open to see.The lady obviously manged to hide the problem and you can do it several ways with the traditional dressing.

And finally why am i not bringing any improvement to my score?

MGRao.

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     02 November 2010

Announcement: Your score is 50 now mgroaji! 

Never worry about Score. Give your best in terms of opinion and advice! 

Karam Kiye Ja Fal kee Chinta Mat Kar...

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 November 2010

Originally posted by :hedevil hydraheaded
"

Announcement: Your score is 50 now mgroaji! 

Never worry about Score. Give your best in terms of opinion and advice! 

Karam Kiye Ja Fal kee Chinta Mat Kar...
"

Very good advice !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register