Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce

Page no : 2

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   13 August 2017

Hats off to your honesty to confess that you had premarital s*xual relationship with your wife. But is very risky to indulge in. Thank God both of you got married. Whereas, it is necessary to petition for restoration of conjugal rights. If she abstains still, you have fair chances for divorce. It is unfortunate you both fell apart. Speak to your opponent lawyer whether mutually consented divorce is posssible.

Hats off to your honesty to confess that you had premarital s*xual relationship with your wife. But is very risky to indulge in. Thank God both of you got married. Whereas, it is necessary to petition for restoration of conjugal rights. If she abstains still, you have fair chances for divorce. It is unfortunate you both fell apart. Speak to your opponent lawyer whether mutually consented divorce is posssible.

raajesh   14 August 2017

who is this ?? ninturu srinivasa ?? What do u mean? 

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   14 August 2017

There is communicative distortion which has moved out of objective to get a divorce. You shall get it. There is no issue. Whereas, you need to tackle the issue of divorce separately.

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   14 August 2017

There is communicative distortion which has moved out of objective to get a divorce. You shall get it. There is no issue. Whereas, you need to tackle the issue of divorce separately.

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   15 August 2017

Is there any remote possibility that both of you to meet at mutually safe and convenient place and exchange views to resolve the issue of divorce?  This is only to save time for both of you to settle down in life as per the individual preference.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     15 August 2017

You will get a Divorce if you are able to satisfy the court regarding the grounds.  However, your wife, can always move an Application to set aside the same at a later date, saying that she was not served the summons etc.  So it is advisable that even after you recieve the Divorce, do not attempt to gloat about the same before hger or her relatives.  

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   15 August 2017

You should be thankful and grateful to Ms Radhika Mehta for her excellent counsel through this forum. Why not you meet her in person and take her guidance to clearance of this litigation once for all.
1 Like

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     16 August 2017

Thank you so much Mr Reddy. 

1 Like

raajesh   16 August 2017

I thank Ms Radhika & Mr Reddy for your Suggestions which is very helpfull, Ther is no chance of further trying to reconcle with my wife as both of us are not intrested anymore , iam very sure even she is not wanting to try to make it work ...As we have passed that stage long ago...I have no intentions to gloat all i want is a clean divorce from her so that i can move on with my life i ahev already lost 3 years of my life ..But i dont understand why is she not attending the court hearings nor any lawyer representing her ...My 5th hearing is coming up soon ..I dont know how long will it usally take to get a divorce in such a case 

raajesh   16 August 2017

I thank Ms Radhika & Mr Reddy for your Suggestions which is very helpfull, Ther is no chance of further trying to reconcle with my wife as both of us are not intrested anymore , iam very sure even she is not wanting to try to make it work ...As we have passed that stage long ago...I have no intentions to gloat all i want is a clean divorce from her so that i can move on with my life i ahev already lost 3 years of my life ..But i dont understand why is she not attending the court hearings nor any lawyer representing her ...My 5th hearing is coming up soon ..I dont know how long will it usally take to get a divorce in such a case 

raajesh   16 August 2017

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register