LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rys   23 June 2015

Divorce

I was married a year back and within 3 months of marriage, my husband and in-laws sent mew out of the house. since then i am with my parents. During those 3 months, my in-laws and husband harrassed me, abused me, trampled my emotions. I did not share any pysical relationship with husband because he used to shove me away when i go near him. but during the days when we had severe arguments and fights he would ask for it and i used to deny it. my MIL ill-treated me and made me clean toilets and all the house-hold work, irrespective of whether I am ill or not. she used to continuosly nag me and my husband used to support her. they indirectly spoke of money, may be dowry but never said it directly. after being sent back, me and my parents went to them to resolve the issues but they insulted us and did not allow us to speak. later we waited for 3 months thinking they'll come back but of no use. then i started writing mails to him. Initially he agreed that he made mistakes and asked sorry, then within a week he wrote longest mail full of abuses and harrassed me. after few days, he even stopped replying. now he sent me a legal notice and i have to appear in court. What should be my further course of action?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 June 2015

Read the notice clearly. You can deny it in writing reply as per your wish. No problem. You can say very well about version in the court of law. It is family court. do not worry. You can treat judge as your father. You can whatever you want to tell.Of course, you can argue youself. or take help from a lawyer.

rys   24 June 2015

Thank you sir, if we go to divorce with mutual consent will I get all my belongings and the money spent on marriage back? My lawyer is asking me to file harassment case but after reading some internet reviews, I find it tedious process, moreover how can I produce proofs for the harassment that happened inside the house only when we were there? All I want is that my belongings, clothes, dowry items, gold and silver items given by my parents plus whatever we spent for marriage. Will mutual consent divorce help me get all these? Or should I actually file the case to get back my things? My husband and his parents have denied giving my belongings when I asked for it saying we will talk only through lawyer. I do not know how to recover it from them.

Vikraman   24 June 2015

Dear Sir, Madam,

I have married a divorce girl from tamil nadu. I knew her that she got divorce and lived with first husband only 3 months. The first divorce was ex parte divorce due to her husband did not turnoff to the court.

After 6 year of gap, through my relative this girl heroscope came to us. My relatives went her house, she behaves normally by looks very silent creature in the world.She also did MA MED in tamil after the divorce. Her father was school teacher and family looks very simple. Her relatives came and met me. They all happy and me too.

The marriage happend on May 25th 2014. Most of the expenes made by us due to delay of my marriage. I am brahmin background and she is from Veg. Pillai back ground.I have two sisters and brother. She also have one brother and sister. 

The next day of marriage went to munar by flight for honey moon. I am basically family oriented boy not much roam with friends. I am happy to roam with family.

During honey moon the s*x did not take place due to her body is not cooperating but her mind need s*x. We reached home and went to our family temple for the pooja. While going, i made my sister's daughter on my lap.. she is just 10 yr old kid. She got angry and did not have lunch at all in the hotel. Moreover she did not come inside the hotel, she sat in the reception area. She was very angry when i looked at her. i bought juice for her and she also drunk.

After we reach home, she started abuse with my sister's kid. How dare you touch her etc.. i told her that i am uncle for her. I have been staying away for last 15 yrs. Now only i am having opportunity to stay with my parents and siblings. She is not ready to listen anything...

After few days, my sister invited for birthday function at home. My sister having twins. The first birthday i am going to celebrate with them. My sister try to reach her on phone but she did not pick the call at all. My sister called and informed me when i was at office. I came home the mobile was ringing, she shown the mobile to me and said "see who is calling" your sister only. I have asked her to pick and talk. She refused and told if you like your sister more, you could have sleep with her only...

Next day i have asker to get ready... she was fighting and talking all non-sense with words. You sleep with all female apart from me etc.. This is the first function at home, you have to come and gell with family. She broken the tea cup, honey photo etc.. and took a video and told that going to put it Face book. 

You know the worth of the flat, how much i struggle in paying EMI .. this is my dream house and want to live happily with my wife.. you are deciding your fate... finally she manage to get ready and made one condition that i should now kiss the sisters kid.

We went to the function. There also she did not have food. My sister was able to make out from my face that something wrong happend. She called me inside the kitchen.. i told her what had happend..? She got shocked... 

My wife sat next to my father and started telling that your son is not fit for s*x and incapable of giving birth etc.. the entire family is listening. She took our  marriage album went to nheeighbour place. My father called both and had open talk. She was keep on asking when is your elder brother come to home for lunch. She likes my elder brother than any one.

My brother came and asked to take her in bike. He refused. We went to juice shop with her. while going she hold my brother hand and put hands on shoulder etc.. He got so angry and asked do you want me slap her.. i told this is road.. just leave her. All my relatives watching the idiotic behaviour of her.. 

I have decided to tell these to her parents and took physcatric doctor. They confirmed that she has paranoid and refuse to give doctor certificate. My wife is relative of the phycatric doctor. I have prescritpion and bills. Also the video she took during breaking thing, We have recorded the conversation which we had with her parents before meeting the doctor.

I want to close this case as null and void. Do i need to produce anything more? I can not live with mental women torcher... Please advise and save me...

My age is 39 and she is 33.

Best Regards,

Vikraman.S

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register