LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad TVS   24 December 2016

District court decreed.but got injection in sub-court

Sir,  X  expired in 2000. But, unfortunately, in 2007 few land grabbers sold the property to Y by impersonation and in turn the buyer had given gift to his sister Z to create link documents. X had filed case before district court and got decreed in their favour.  But Z had filed the same case before sub court thru the same advocate and got injection order by supressing facts about District Court Decree and entering into X premises.  Kindly advise the steps tobe taken to get back their property.

my email id is shivaprasadtvs@yahoo.co.in

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     25 December 2016

In sub court  you show the  property decreed in your favour and tell the judge that how by  suppressing the facts  the defendent respondent in a fraulent manner obtained injunction order and since district court already  decreed the subcourt  order is fraudulently obtined injunction as it is inferior to District court  subcourt injunction order must be dismissed. If you appreciate this answer please give me a like on my profile.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     25 December 2016

In sub c0ourt  you show the  property decreed in you rfavopur and tell th ejudge that how by  suppressing th efacts  the defendent responsent in a fraulent manner and injuntion order and since district court already  decreedth esubcourt  order is frauduolently obtined withrespectto injunction as it is inferior to Distrixctcourt  subxcourt injuntion order mus tbe diosmissed. If you appreciate this answer please give me alike oinmy profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register