Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swati   08 May 2015

Dispute

Hello All,

I am would be highly thankful if someone can help to resolve my issue .

I stay in an 300 sq yard apartment which has ground floor , upper ground , 1st , 2nd & 3rd . Ground floor is divided in 2 parts front portion is 150 sq yard COMMON parking and back portion has 2 flats of 75 SQ yards.

Upper ground ,1st, 2nd and 3rd floor has 4 flats of 75 sq yard each. My apartment is at ground floor with registry and govt owned bank loan.

The issue is since all 18 flats registery says they have COMMON parking and looking at 150 sq yard of space it cannot accomdate 18 cars. We tried and resolve the matter among ourself so that we can use as first come first serve basis so that matter can be resolved.

However owners who bought the flat at first has reserved thier parking claiming they have come first in the apartment irrespective of the fact that thier registry also says its COMMON PARKING.

Now without any solution all the flat owners are ready to file a petetion in the court against the ground floor apartment which according to them is illegal and the same should be parking space.

We need your help to know, first is the ground floor flat illegal, what are the implication if such petition is filed when we  have registery and govt owned bank loan.

Please suggest .

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register