LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

distress (intern)     01 December 2013

Disgusted

i have posted regarding this before.i married a man in church just with a few photographs,and his handwritten wedding vows,a lot of emails and messages...im scared that i dont know how to prove marriage,

my husband left me when i was 3 months pregnant,because his parents did not accept me.and money was more important to him.i thought he had disappeared..but just found out his father who is a very powerful man,had him hidden for last so many months.

my question is when i go into labor and have my child,can i say im married in the marital status space or would i get into trouble?and also furnish my husbands name as the father?most likely he wont be around

his family members say that,he isnt married to me and this child has no connection to him..im disgusted..

Learning

4 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     01 December 2013

Dear Friend,

You can tell your husband 's name in the hospital register. Don't worry, otherwise, your child will be called illegitimate.If any body troubles you, immediatelt give a police complaint, you will be saved and protected.

srishaila,advocate,bangalore,9741425514, sdharani120@gmail.com

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     01 December 2013

nothing exists in law termed ILLEGITIMATE CHILD !

all children are legitimate.

distress (intern)     02 December 2013

thank you..

distress (intern)     02 December 2013

my question was if i say im married in the birth certificate, ans hospital,will that be  a problem,because the man is missing and i dont have  registered marriage,im yet to fight it in court,but want the baby to be born first.

because i want to live with the man.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register