Need a SC lawyer for fight of a brutal murder case.

A BPL catagory family have lost their only son due to brutal murder. The family is suffering from economical crisis. So they can not afford it. on the other side, The accused persons are very rich and influential person. Police charged IPC 302/34. Lower court refuses anticipatory bail and arrest order issued. But for their influential sources, accused people are free . The victim family is still waiting for punishment. But the murder threaded more and more..
so this family need a positive helpful advocate of SC of india..
if have please connect with me..
for more details plz search on our Facebook page- Justice for Bapi Mallick..

case details- 57/2016 under Dadpur P.S. Hooghly, W.B.

Please surf the internet, there are many. Consult them, among whom some will be flying in the sky while some down to earth.

Originally posted by : OM PRAKASH
Please surf the internet, there are many. Consult them, among whom some will be flying in the sky while some down to earth.

Flying in the sky? What kind of advice is this? If you know someone tell it.  I dont think you know anyone.  You are simply posing as advisor who is actually fake.  You will get into trouble if you dont stop posting replies on his forum or others. 

I don't know what do you want to say Mr. Om Prakash.. Without any proper information how do you know that this case is fake or not. From 2016 , i am still trying for judgement of Bapi Mallik.. Bapi Malliks father is on bed from 7 years running. And the mother is Duff and dumb. Bapi mallik was there only son. Just imagine what is the situation. I am a well wisher of Bapi Mallik family. There is no relation between them and me. But for there great loss, i am still with them.. Only for my response, the case is happen.. Otherwise it was under cold storage.. Think it..

Dear Tanniralla, flying in the sky, I meant 'demanding high fees' , but why are you so aggressive. Did I ever say that I am a legal advisor? I am just giving advise which may or may not be to your liking and it is up to the querist to accept it or reject it. And please don't spew venom against me. Thanks.

Mr. Hannan, I simply advised you to surf the internet to find out various lawyers to help you, though some will be very sympathetic to you and demand reasonable fees while some may be rude and also demand high fees'. How can I be so mean to comment foolish things against the poor family who have lost their son? And who am I to judge or pre-judge the poor souls? Sorry you got me wrong.

Originally posted by : OM PRAKASH
Dear Tanniralla, flying in the sky, I meant 'demanding high fees' , but why are you so aggressive. Did I ever say that I am a legal advisor? I am just giving advise which may or may not be to your liking and it is up to the querist to accept it or reject it. And please don't spew venom against me. Thanks.

Your fancy replies have put my sister in to lot of trouble.  She has screenshots of your replies.  She wants to file criminal complaint against you and this website.  I hope you are really a lawyer and not a fake one.

How many times, I will have to declare that I am not a lawyer, neither an expert in law, since the expert in law are only the Supreme Court judges, but even they also commit mistakes. For example the Hon' Supreme Court in their previous judgement has ruled that 'teachers are not eligible for the Gratuity, but just before 15 days or so have admitted their blunder and ruled that our previous ruling was wrong. The latest ruling is that teachers are eligible for the Gratuity'. I repeat that I am just a participant in this prestigious column. The expert column is different, where people like me are not permitted to advise.

Kindly download the LCI app. in your mobile. May be the LCI page different on net, hence confusion about me as a lawyer or expert in law, however I repeat that expert in law are only the SC judges, but even they commit not fault but blunder.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu