Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Meena (Quality Auditor)     05 July 2013

Delay in the process of pf

Hi Sir,

I reside in New Delhi and was working in an organization "Intelenet Global Services Pvt Ltd" from the last 4.5 years. The company was shifted to Mohali and due to this reason I had resigned from the process and completed all the legal formalities required by the organizatin. My last working day in the organization was 30 June 2011.

For few months I was not briefed by any of the HR on PF application procedures etc. I took a step and searched for HR Mohali email address. When I found the email address, I enquired the procedure for the form fillings and formalities to be done on same.

After giving 2-3 reminders, I received a response from Mohali HR regarding the procedure.

I followed the process and applied for the PF via courier.

I had applied for PF in the month of January 2013 via courier (at mohali) for which I received a confirmation on 16th January that they have received the form.

On 7 March 2013 I enquired for the status of my PF and received a respnose that it will take another 2-3 months to submit at the PF office.

Now the given time has been over and I am again taking the followups, trying calling at their official numbers, sending mails endlessly but not getting response from the HR.

Please Help and suggest

Regards,

Amit Meena

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 July 2013

You have posted that:

------“ I had applied for PF in the month of January 2013 via courier

Prefer redg. post.

------“ for which I received a confirmation on 16th January that they have received the form.”

If this acknowledgment is I writing even if by email or even SMS, keep it safely.

Download the POD from courier website also and obtain the same from courier even if by email.

Keep the AWB of the courier safely.

------ “received a respnose that it will take another 2-3 months to submit at the PF office.’

Is this response in writing? Obtain it in writing even if by email.

Demand to inform precise reason.

If the transaction are possible only by phone , record and submit minutes…………….

The PF forms should be attested and submitted to concerned PF office within 5 days and acknowledgment issued by PF office should be supplied to member by effective mode of communication e.g. Redg. post.

Insist upon redg. post.

Check if this company is listed in the list of defaulters.

--------“ trying calling at their official numbers, sending mails endlessly but not getting response from the HR.

Narrate all representations in writing by letter thru redg. post addressed to appointing authority, MD…………………..(mention names, designation, phone numbers……email id of the HR personnel and others) and demand the acknowledgment issued by PF office by redg. post., so as to reach you in say…………………7 days.

Lodge a complaint with RPFC in writing in person at your location ( attach POD of courier, acknowledgment of company) and demand to depute PF Inspector to company to check records and obtain attestation on PF forms submitted by you and penalize the company with info to you in writing.

You can submit PF forms attested by BM of your bank where you hold operational a/c and submit to concerned PF office ( thru local PF office also) under proper acknowledgment.

It is always better to transfer the PF and keep it regular for 10Y and be eligible for pension, and build fund for post retrial life. If you withdraw you may loose a portion from EPS corpus.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register