LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim Of Law (home)     24 February 2015

Delay in Filling FIR

Experts, Police neglected to file FIR so we got a direction from high court to file but after court order they are still not registering it. We recorded all events in NW commission and sending repeated letters to high official in police department but they are least bothered. Although we have evidence recording and MLC from hospital on harresment. What is a way to make them file for dowry and women harresment. Is this act by police is termed as condemned of court? Please advice

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

that looks like a contempt of court ..send a copy to get the NHRC (nation human rights commission) involved.

Victim Of Law (home)     24 February 2015

Is there any offices or representative in all the state or we need to contact Delhi. We are from southern part of tamilnadu. Sending a regeisterd post is acceptable NHRC

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 February 2015

Dear, Send me the details of the case and I will get the same registered ... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Victim Of Law (home)     08 March 2015

Thanks kapil Sir I will send it since lot of information to be furnished in the online application but I will send you the main content of it. Two things are mentioned in the pressed FIR. 1. Do an enquiry and record a case at the same time court in later half of the direction order it says to do an enquiry and submit the result to court. I need you mail I'd for scan copy of for for your suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register