LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Gautam   15 November 2021

Debarred from examination due to short attendance

I was debarred from giving examinations due to short attendance, no ufm, no misconduct, after that I changed my college in the same University, now I have a full degree, Now I've been selected for ib , they r asking if I was debarred/ rusticated from examination, what should I do now

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 November 2021

The debar/justification in which employment is based using "foul or unfair means" in examination and not a shortage of attendance.  The other college admitting you itself is proof.  Have that copy of the order and study the reason for such debar.  To my knowledge, at the most, you are not permitted to appear for the examination for the shortage of attendance and even that can be rectified by filing a "Condonance fee".  This debars for the shortage of attendance is unknown..  Russification is a punishment for using foul means. or irregular conduct as a student.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 November 2021

There is no dabarment in change of college.

Abhishek Gautam   17 November 2021

Thank sir for reply, so I can tell the truth and be not scared or in state of fear to ib

R (G)     16 July 2023

Sir If UFM is given but all semester is cancelled due to UFM then I cleared all semester in the next exam

So it is called Debarred or Rusticated?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register