LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

crpc 340 application confusion

Please give me your suggestion expertise.
Four years ago, I filed FIR against 7 accused. That FIR comes under sections cheating, woman harassment, extortion, forgery, IT acts....Those accused approached to the honorable high court for quashing my FIR under 482....Now the main problem is that, in their Quashing petition, they have filed fabricated evidence with false statements under the oath....in the same way, one of this accused filed anticipatory bail application before high court after district court rejected his anticipatory bail.....that accused again used false statement n plant fabricated evidence in his bail aplication under the oath , n successfully he got anticipatory bail from Highcourt on the basis of that false statements n fabricated evidence......I came to know when I read his both quashing and anticipatory bail application....quashing petition is still pending before high court....when I came to know this crime.....I immediately filed crpc 340 application before high court and mentioned these each n every fact with prima facie evidence....after that, Highcourt observed my crpc 340 petition and passed following order --

##################################
Heard learned counsel for the applicant. In view of nature of contentions that false record was used for getting anticipatory bail, this Court expressed that such proceeding needs to be filed before the learned Single Judge, who has granted anticipatory bail. In view of this
circumstance, learned counsel for the applicant, on instructions, submits that he wants to withdraw the present proceeding with liberty to file proceeding before learned Single Judge. Criminal Application ##### of 20## stands disposed of as withdrawn. Also Liberty to make submission in Quashing case Criminal Application No. ## of 20## if such contentions are made in that proceeding.
################################

This is the whole order passed by the Highcourt double bench.
My confusion is starting from here, that, this order and liberty I got 3 years ago and now the Highcourt double bench has changed, so my question is.... If I want to make submissions of this crpc 340 application with this liberty to file proceedings in his quashing petition as such fabrication and false contentions are made by the accused to get relief....then How do I proceed further with my liberty? Is it necessary for me to take prior permission of the latest bench of Highcourt to make submissions of crpc 340 as I have already got liberty for crpc 340 as I mentioned above? What to do? please guide me... as per the supreme court judgment, prima facie case is made out for crpc 340 also....What to do? please guide me...

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 July 2023

When the high court had passed an order permitting y0u to file a fresh petition before the single judge bench to seek the relief agaisnt the enlargment of the accused on bail, it appears that you had not approached that bench for relief under section 340 cr.p.c.

The problem with the original petition was that you sought to cancel the anticipatory bail and as the bail was granted by a different court, the petition under section 340 cr.p.c. would be maintainbable before that court alone and not before this court where the quash petition was being heard. 

Actually what were you doing all these three years, why you were sitting idle all these years, does it indicate that you are not serous about this issue? or whether you were negotiating  with the accused and since the terms could not be negotiated that you had reverted to resume the disconnected legal actions? 

(Guest)
Mr. T.Kalaiselvan, Advocate, if you don't know what is really going on in this matter...then you have no right to say this last paragraph. In this matter without knowing the real situation and past...you have no right to say as you have mentioned in your last paragraph...now I know...you didn't understand my question ....rather you are blaming me...you are an advocate...you must know that....cases are listed on the board date wise....and in these 3 years....The matter did not come on the board and was not listed....in that duration....the High Court asked for emergency in the cases...only such emergency cases were to be considered by the high court at that time....So without knowing anything what the actual situation is.... you don't have any right to blame me for this and also on this social platform.....and also....don't defame me on this social platform....I am asking here for good suggestions only. I have not posted my query to defame me from advocates like you....You are defaming me on this social platform without knowing the actual reality.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 July 2023

There is no more necessity to advise you on any legal issue because you are knowing everything well and better than an y advocate including your own advocate and you have scant respect for law or the legal frternity. and of course this thought of yours will be a permanent obstacle preventing you from getting any relief now or in future.

If you feel being defamed you proceed with taking legal action.

Before that please remember that this is a legal forum where the advises are given at free of cost to the needy people and it is a voluntary service. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register