Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Crpc 125 Interim Maintenence

Page no : 2

Ganesh Nair (Employed)     20 February 2017

Hello Praveen , 

I feel your case has become a bit complicated. Do not panic. Think with a clear mind as to what you want from this marriage. As you do not want her in your life never file for RCR. Work very closely with your lawyer. You are an educated man , obviously. You need to ask your lawyer questions. While putting your signature on the vakalatnama, read well what he has written. Even if you slightly feel something is not ok, object or get an explanation. You need not be scared of your lawyer. Make sure whatever documents you have presented are in the list of items  written in you're objection. What was your salary? Did you stress about your wife's qualifications and work experience in your objections? You said you were in jail for 8 days. In that case the courts he court would not have delayed this much for interim maintenance. Did your lawyer get along dates? Once the arrears accumulate we naturally panic. What were her charges? If everything is false put up a stiff fight. Even now, once you get out of this present mess, it is not late. Gear up your defences. If she simply asks for astronomical sums, do not budge. It is only a two day marriage. She should be having proof of all her allegations. Sit cool, think about the whole matter, find out whether you will be able to fight back, etc. do not do anything from your side that will drag the case forever. If you have a clear defence against her allegations, fight back. She will not be able to prove you wrong. Lawyers sometimes say "let us take long dates, let her run around court " etc. if she gets 26 k plus arrears she can run around court for ever. Changing lawyers is no solution. Consider the lawyer as your clerk for filing this and that but you should have a control as to what vakalatnama you are signing. You are here in this forum. There are people like Sachin who give you clear answers for everything, unbiased. Get an opinion from here . I WRITE THIS HERE BECAUSE I HAVE BENEFITTED GREATLY FROM THIS FORUM. Thanking everyone....

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Anonymous Iyer
Hello Praveen , 

I feel your case has become a bit complicated. Do not panic. Think with a clear mind as to what you want from this marriage. As you do not want her in your life never file for RCR. Work very closely with your lawyer. You are an educated man , obviously. You need to ask your lawyer questions. While putting your signature on the vakalatnama, read well what he has written. Even if you slightly feel something is not ok, object or get an explanation. You need not be scared of your lawyer. Make sure whatever documents you have presented are in the list of items  written in you're objection. What was your salary? Did you stress about your wife's qualifications and work experience in your objections? You said you were in jail for 8 days. In that case the courts he court would not have delayed this much for interim maintenance. Did your lawyer get along dates? Once the arrears accumulate we naturally panic. What were her charges? If everything is false put up a stiff fight. Even now, once you get out of this present mess, it is not late. Gear up your defences. If she simply asks for astronomical sums, do not budge. It is only a two day marriage. She should be having proof of all her allegations. Sit cool, think about the whole matter, find out whether you will be able to fight back, etc. do not do anything from your side that will drag the case forever. If you have a clear defence against her allegations, fight back. She will not be able to prove you wrong. Lawyers sometimes say "let us take long dates, let her run around court " etc. if she gets 26 k plus arrears she can run around court for ever. Changing lawyers is no solution. Consider the lawyer as your clerk for filing this and that but you should have a control as to what vakalatnama you are signing. You are here in this forum. There are people like Sachin who give you clear answers for everything, unbiased. Get an opinion from here . I WRITE THIS HERE BECAUSE I HAVE BENEFITTED GREATLY FROM THIS FORUM. Thanking everyone....

What good is your advise when your wife is not letting your penis go?

Written submission 

Read more at: 
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/display.asp?cat_id=8

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register