LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narinder pal kaur (PRO)     07 June 2010

books related to ancestral property

my uncle's daughter has filed a case against him to get share in his property(some is ancestral) which he has already sold >>>>>>i want the legal experts here to suggest me some books for refference so that i am abe able to act  properly in this case..

also answer the following:-

1: what actually ancestral property is? i mean is it the property held by a family from four generations

or does the property inherited  from ur father also becomes acestral property

2: does the senior citizens act and parents welfare act provode some powers to parents to deal with their property(whether inherited or self aquired) as they like...

3. in our case our uncle has sold his property (proper sale deeds)... does the senior citizens or parents welfare act help him

actualy he doesnot want to give any share to his daughter as she has never taken care of him.. he lives alone

Learning

1 Replies

Daksh (Student)     07 June 2010

Dear Narinder Pal Kaur,

I would initially like to recommend Transfer of Property Act, Succession Act, Evidence Act.

Subsequently you may refer to CIvil Procedure Code and High Court Rules as well.  This list is only indicative based on your facts and is not exhaustive.  For better appraisal if you deem fit prepare a synopsis of the case in hand prepare the possible querries and seek views of the esteemed member of this Forum.

All the very best.

Regards

Daksh

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register