LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Bandewar   11 November 2021

Salary slip is generated but did not receive the salary

I was working in an IT company as a developer. I resigned on 23rd july 2021 and served till 20th september 2021 as it was my last day of notice period. I did not receive the salary for month july, August and September. The salary slips are generated but the company is refusing to pay the salary as I'm not there in the company anymore. Generally the settlement needs to be done within 45 of days of last date but company has not yet settled my payment. 80 days of salary is still to be paid by company and the HR are refusing to release my remaining salary. What can be done in such situation?

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 November 2021

Contact a local advocate experienced in employment matters and get a notice issued demanding payment of salary and address such notice to the CEO also.  After they inform specific reasons file a complaint in Labour court.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 November 2021

check your bank salary accounts. Generally when a person resigns his salary bank account may be closed. Check with bankers and wait some more time. Else arrange to give a lawyer notice instantly.

Akash Bandewar   12 November 2021

Thanks for the response

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 November 2021

Other than the salary, has all other formalities completed?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register