Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neil Paul   17 February 2021

Mob Lynching & It's Consequences

Hi,

I have a friend in my neighborhood who particularly belongs from UP but had been living here in Delhi for almost 20 years now, due to Work. The name is Utsav and is married with 2 children, both under Ten years of age.

Recently he had been to UP during this Farmer’s Protest time. Luckily he went alone due to some personal reasons. There he had a plan to stay for few days. Now he was gone out to buy some stuff and unfortunately got in a group of people who were debating on the same Protest topic. He was ideally passing through them when someone commented something related to politics and caste and the crowd got really mad and within no time there started a fight between the people. Now my friend became a victim of the people as they thought the person who said those words was my friend. And without any warning or something, almost the whole crowd bashed him up. He tried to speak but was not audible to anyone as there was so much noise itself.

He was injured brutally and went to file a complaint against the people he can recall from the crowd. But the police said that the incidence is of mob lynching and that is completely different scenario.

I would like to ask that what should I do to help my friend and bring him the justice?

Learning

2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 February 2021

1.  Provide Medical & Financial help & Emotional support to said Friend.  Nothing more can be done from legal perspective.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     30 April 2021

i do agree with expert Agarwal ji 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register