LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raavishal Chudasma   17 May 2020

mental harrasment

i was in relatiohship with a girl from my college and we not shared this with any one and then one day some one from unknow number message me and her and was telling that i will tell at your house and one day that number told that and now her brother is telling i will file case on you and calling me and threating me that come to met me otherwise i will file caes on you can he file caes

Learning

7 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 May 2020

1. IF the relationship was mutual and with consent of Girl, THEN there is legal action possible on you.

2. Apprehensively, the Girl & Brother, in a conspiracy are trying to blackmail and extort from you.  IF this is true THEN you need to file Police FIR, else you will be in further legal trouble.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

girl was of 18+

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 May 2020

1. IF the relationship was mutual and with consent of Girl, THEN there is "NO" legal action possible on you.

2. Apprehensively, the Girl & Brother, in a conspiracy are trying to blackmail and extort from you.  IF this is true THEN you need to file Police FIR, else you will be in further legal trouble. 

ok sir thanks sir

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 May 2020

If the girl has no complaint or grievance, just ignore the threats.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 May 2020

Please do not be that confident, and really if you have loved her, try to marry her, and generally, the mutual consent can be obtained after promising marriage.  If such is the case, who knows your gr may file a complaint about rape and other threats or cheating.  No one can tell the outcome of such a complaint but certainly, the family reputation gets damaged.  Be sincere.  There may be legal and illegal/indirect ways of taking revenge.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 May 2020

I agree with expert advise of Mr. Hemant Agarwal, consent relationship do not attract any punsihment under the provisions of rape (376 IPC) if any complaint is lodged by girl. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register