LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh nakula   03 May 2020

insulting Ambedkar photo

please tell me if any one commits insult Ambedkar photo what is the punishment?

Learning

3 Replies

Govardhan Varma (Advocate in practice in Crime and Taxation)     03 May 2020

Dr. Ambedkar is not a god. He did only his duty like a normal government employee.  and also he was not a freedom fighter.

Even though the politician is better than Dr. Ambedkar why because the politician will try to eradicate the equalities and make the government efficient. But Ambedkar ji did not resolve the differences of the people. He did the constitution with a partiality for their own people by giving reservations the average student will also get a good position in the government. Inefficient people will abuse the duties of government roles and making inefficient.

Our CM KCR after electing as the chief minister first he converted his caste from BC to OC. That it makes equality and impartial ruling.

Hence KCR is better than Dr.Ambedkar.

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 May 2020

Why "if"? No one is entitled, as a matter of right, to insult another person; and no one in his right senses and mind does. Of course, informed criticism is not synonymous with insult.

Sridder Boddepalli   27 June 2023

Hello sir this is sridder boddepalli from srikakulam Dist Recently iam went to my Village I have to saw the ambedkar statue and also observe in the statue some Expired person names printed in silafalakam .any protocol to maintain.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register