LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas gupta   10 February 2019

Service terminated - remedy for pension

My elder brother was a permananent employee of electricity Board of MP ( Class -2 ) and he was terminated on 2002 on the grounds of absent on duty. He is missing since 2002. He had a wife and a son. Actually he was a drug addict and used to beat his wife so his wife left him with her son in 1990 ( not divorced) and shifted to another city. Now his wife and her son have filed suit for death declaration. There are also service funds left with department and they are asking for succession certificate which will be produced later.  Now the question is whether his wife is entitled for pension or not and how ?  what will be the procedure ?

Learning

6 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     10 February 2019

If he is non tracble from 2002 where were you, had you not filed apolice complaint.The police shall issue the ecertificate for decalring him non traceble and upon that you can proceed further. 

Yes his wife will get pension if the department relaeses along with benfits. 

1 Like

Sir,

department is only talking about service dues not about pension. They are denying for pension. what type of suit we need to file to get court order in regard of pension ?

You can file a writ petition

You can file a writ petition in the High Court

Sir, 

what evidence can be provided in 107/108 case ?

Sir, 

my mail id is vbhavs@rediffmail.com and also my brothers wife and doint want job, only they want is pension. what procedure need to follow now ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register