LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshini   23 March 2018

gift deed

As my dad have 2 wife's am son of my 1 St mother wife ,with me there r 2 sisters of 1 St mother childrens she passed away before 20 yrs then my dad married my 2 nd mom ,she have one daughter. My dad registered the property to his 2 nd wife by jevanaahsum, deal like she can use the property untill her death . And at the year of 2011 my 2 nd mom resister the property to his one and only daughter ,and we again re_regitered the property to my mom's name ,now we wherered case on property that this property completly belongs to us every construction bills,and every thing is done by me..the case is running on we where attending for vaidha but the opponent is not attending for vaidha, Meanwhile my mom gifted deed the property to her one and only daughter ..how it is possible ????sir plz awswer

Learning

16 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     23 March 2018

You have not explained your case correctly.

What you have done is  a 'jilebi'.

Have you engaged any lawyer to handle your case or not?

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     23 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

1 Like

Roshini   23 March 2018

@R.Ramachandran yes we have engaged with lawyer
1 Like

Roshini   23 March 2018

kishan Dutt retd sir I wanna contact uh

Roshini   23 March 2018

sir your mail id???

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 March 2018

You have not posted; which personal law applies in this case?

Or are you all Hindu?

Apparently your father married 2nd lady after death of his 1st wife (your mother).Isn’t IT?

Your father solemnized 2nd marriage? Or did your father marry 2nd lady (your step mother) as per customs of personal law that applies ……….and/or register the marriage?

What is jevanaahsum? Avoid using LOCAL terms. Is IT registered? Is IT some settlement deed……………… with life rights for 2nd lady?

Do you have IT’s copy what is stated in IT? Does IT provide only life rights to 2nd lady and NO right to dispose the property in her life time? As per IT during her life time who enjoys the property alongwith her …………..and after her death who will enjoy the property?

BY which valid/registered deed the property was registered by 2nd lady in favor of her daughter and then again registered back in the name of 2nd lady say; gift deed? Was any mutation record updated? Do you have copy of mutation records with all link docs?

Can you attach the said jevanaahsum/IT’s translation in English?

You may erase the names/logo/address/phone numbers/email id’s etc  etc to maintain the confidentiality.

What is said Vaidha? Avoid using LOCAL terms…

The said case is going on in which court; some Local revenue court, civil court?

Confirm!

Have you approached in person a very able senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil matters and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt………..and shown all dcos ..

If yes, what is his/her considered opinion?

Post full details and facts and your matter may not be complicated…

Roshini   23 March 2018

Yeah ! Sure sir I vll reply uh for all the questions can know your contact number

Roshini   23 March 2018

Hi sir actually the document is completely at my mother tongue Telugu so let me explain you everything what it is by translating to the English, in between of east to west 40 feet north to south 60 Feet is about the total flat of the house it is. at the date of 28 1975 the land is registered by my stepmother and this property is register to my stepmother By My Father by saying as I am Bayern giving the property to my wife as enjoying the property until her death. Now I have to own elder sisters and they were married before 20 years and the step mother daughter married before 10 years. As the property is completely owning by me with all the current bill paying by me ,and the house built by me and we have all those bill and excetra details of building of house and was filed A case evidence that the property completely belonging to us because i have earned this property by myself , As my dad is TB patient he can't earn this much much property with his own earnings so complete property is earned by me .where'd case to all the sister s and to my stepmother and her daughter... And then at the year of 2008 the property again registered at the name of n Kalpana Devi who is daughter of my stepmother , registering the property by saying that (stepmother) to see my medical care and welfare I'm registering his property to my one and only daughter Kalpana Devi at the next day we again Re register the property by saying that the property does not belongs to Kalpana Devi and she does not deserve any right in this property because after the settlement the behaviour of Kalpana Devi is not fulfilled by the owner that means my stepmother so again she is re-registrating the property to her name. Meanwhile my father died at the year of 2006, on the above mentioned case is where are the year of 2012 and then the case is cancelled and then we are continuing at the at the year of 2015 and the case is moving on now we were attending the court every month but the opponent are not attending the court for many months, now at the year of 2017 my stepmother again gift deed the property to her daughter Kalpana Devi when the case is running on she made this gift deed do this gift deed registration is acceptable? or not what can we do futher,? This gift deed is done by using the second document that the document which is re-registered from the Kalpana Devi to again to my mother Lakshmi... This registration is done before a year but we know this today because we are believing that the properties running on the case so there is no chance on transformation and registration to some other people .. do this registration is acceptable do this property belongs to Kalpana Devi?

Roshini   23 March 2018

Hi sir actually the document is completely at my mother tongue Telugu so let me explain you everything what it is by translating to the English, in between of east to west 40 feet north to south 60 Feet is about the total flat of the house it is. at the date of 28 1975 the land is registered by my stepmother and this property is register to my stepmother By My Father by saying as I am Bayern giving the property to my wife as enjoying the property until her death. Now I have to own elder sisters and they were married before 20 years and the step mother daughter married before 10 years. As the property is completely owning by me with all the current bill paying by me ,and the house built by me and we have all those bill and excetra details of building of house and was filed A case evidence that the property completely belonging to us because i have earned this property by myself , As my dad is TB patient he can't earn this much much property with his own earnings so complete property is earned by me .where'd case to all the sister s and to my stepmother and her daughter... And then at the year of 2008 the property again registered at the name of n Kalpana Devi who is daughter of my stepmother , registering the property by saying that (stepmother) to see my medical care and welfare I'm registering his property to my one and only daughter Kalpana Devi at the next day we again Re register the property by saying that the property does not belongs to Kalpana Devi and she does not deserve any right in this property because after the settlement the behaviour of Kalpana Devi is not fulfilled by the owner that means my stepmother so again she is re-registrating the property to her name. Meanwhile my father died at the year of 2006, on the above mentioned case is where are the year of 2012 and then the case is cancelled and then we are continuing at the at the year of 2015 and the case is moving on now we were attending the court every month but the opponent are not attending the court for many months, now at the year of 2017 my stepmother again gift deed the property to her daughter Kalpana Devi when the case is running on she made this gift deed do this gift deed registration is acceptable? or not what can we do futher,? This gift deed is done by using the second document that the document which is re-registered from the Kalpana Devi to again to my mother Lakshmi... This registration is done before a year but we know this today because we are believing that the properties running on the case so there is no chance on transformation and registration to some other people .. do this registration is acceptable do this property belongs to Kalpana Devi?

Roshini   23 March 2018

Husband (your father as in query) can register the property in the name of wife if the funds are generated by father…. And IT may not be hit by provisions of Benami Transaction….IT may also become absolute property of wife ( step mother as in query)..

Rest title holder ( say step mother as in query) can alienate the title by say; gift/sale/settlement deed etc in anyone’s favor ( e.g; her only daughter as in query) IF there is NO injunction by court of law…

The next title holder ( e.g; only daughter of step mother as in query) can restore the property back in name of her mother say by gift/sale etc or even by order of say Senior Citizen Tribunal IF T&C of settlement are violated…..( as posted by you)..

If your funds were invested then try to get charge on property from court of law…

IT is not clear why the case was lost..

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters and having successful track record and worth his/her salt…

Roshini   24 March 2018

As we filed the case as we have right in this property and the income of mine is the main source to built this property but we have not taken any injunction Oder we just filed case and attending the court ... meanwhile this gift deed is done do it is acceptable..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register