LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

moorthy (nill)     11 March 2018

divorce matter

I am have brother he is mental growth is low and IQ is poor he unable to earn we have made work for him xerox shop he goes there 9 am come back 12 pm again go at 3 pm come home 6 pm earn 60 to 100 rs. The first marriage was broke up and done second marriage but that also broke up and a HMOP was filled and his wife filed DVC case she order stay at home and my brother have pay 6000 rs we have file appeal. Now my brother not able to get box and tell statement. So how can I get divorce from court. All property was earn by my father only. is there any way to get out of this matter. plz help me a way from this .When second marriage my parents had told about my brother about his health after that only she a accept then only we have done marriage after that she asked for divorce after file case only my brother told she was beating him he told I don't want live with her now it big problem for us .My mother was think after her life who will look after my brother so only she try this marriage but she told about all about my brother to her she also accept it her statement also in the court .Now is there any way to get out of this problem.sir  

Learning

1 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email for detailed legal advise.

with regards,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register