LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kulkarni (civil engineer)     06 May 2015

Salary diff due -limitation

i am an engineer employed in market committee a semi govt public body establishment of state govt.I have made a rev.petition related to my pay fixation to competent authority i.e. div.jt registrar.After continued hearings for @ 2.5 years authority gave judgement favoring me including back effect.But my employer entered in highcourt against this judgement and made a writ.For last 1.5 years it is at admission stage.@ 15 dates carried forward without hearing.I already applied to my employer for execution but they denied stating that the matter is pending with high court.Now my high court lawyer is asking me that you file a civil suite claiming effect or Due to limitation clause you will not able to get the difference.As earlier order issued by div.jt.regi.(in the delegated power of state govt)in favor of me has been issued on 31-05-2011.But the matter is pending with high court and i have already made application asking for execution for which they denied.Wheter Civil suite is required?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 May 2015

The service matters are attended on priority. You may go thru the rules at website of HC and case flow mangement system........

You may obtain a seconf opinion from local able Labor Law Consultant/service matters lawyer/law firm on .........................Why the matter is time barred...............until it is decided!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register