LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kilimanjaro (md)     26 October 2014

Case against mother in law and sister in law

my wife ran away from home on 11 of september this year along with kids and this was well planned two months prior. i was really worried and loged a police complaint and informed my mother in law the same night on 14 of september i file and police complaint in which i only mentioned that my wife and kids are missing along with all the clothes of my wife and two kids.

on 16th of september my mother in law and sister in law together filed a police complaint suspeting me or any wrong doing like killing or kidnapping my wife . like they suspect me .

After 35 days i was like mad searching for my wife and kids day and night , visiting places calling people checking railway station and bus stations and then i took phone records of my mother in law and sister in law 

I got the answer that this was pretty much planned 2 to 3 months before my wife left , my wife had called her mother from a different phone and immediately she called another person seeking his help to safely drop her in bustop or railway station.

Now even the police is sure and confirmed that , this drama was all framed by my wife her mother and her sister.

I have valid proof like phone records and other records to prove and even police knows this now , they just warned my mother in law but didnt take any action against them.

Now can i file an FIR against them for suspecting me and giving a false complaint thus wasting police time  and mentally harrassing me  ? inspite of them knowing and executing this whole scene .

Learning

11 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     26 October 2014

Send them a legal notice for damages first thru lawyer. Regards Bhuwan raj, adv Cell 9839268489

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 October 2014

Police too  will take action for wrong information was given by them. You can inform to police about phone records etc. for their easy searchig. Help to police.

kilimanjaro (md)     27 October 2014

Thank you ram , 

After getting the phone records with the tower locations we caught a person doubting who had made regular phone calls to my mother in law and sister in law before and after my wife ran away.

police suspected that person and me along with one sub inspector went to his place to enquire this was after 30 days since my wife left and no information about her , But after catching this guy we received a legal notice on behalf of my wife.

(Guest)

Your wife ran away from you.  With the kids.  Rest all details are bogus and if pursued in court of law would prove beneficial to obtain divorce under Indian Divorce act.  Thats it.  It will be just waste of precious time, energy and money to run behind police to file complaint against MIL and company.  

It does appear that even if you file divorce, it wont be contested by your wife and chances are it may go ex-parte.  The woman in question has planned it well and escaped from jail [your clutches].  Phone records etc will also be helpful in court during trial of divorce, however, such should be mentioned in your initial written statement of divorce petition and subsequently used during evidence stage.  

There appears to be total lack of your understanding of your wife's needs, nobody escapes like this, surely there appear to be major blunders done by you, frustrated, instead of breaking her head over you, she has felt that running away would be more easy on her mind and also the kids.  

As the wife has not filed any stupid criminal cases on you, its best advised that you give the marriage one more shot and try and bring wife back, which I doubt will be successful, anyways give it a try.

Your MIL and co have tried to do eyewash to even the police to show that they dont have anything to do with the vanishing act of your wife, shows that they are criminal minded.  What made them to behave this way though not useful in any way to you, will help you analyse things about yourself, so try finding it out in subtle means whats the reason behind your wife escaping and your MIL and co giving their assistance/nod to it.

I still feel, you have done some major blunder with regards to your wife, or else no person would vanish/escape like this.  Though there is a other man angle to it, the fault appears to be in you, from the details you have provided here, a woman who has kids runs away must be insanely in love with some other man/ you have failed to satisfy her needs/ or she is definitely insance.  Try to rectify things before wife files an array of criminal cases against you.  Even at a later stage if it is proved that there is adultery involved, which will help you get divorce, you will still remain at fault not being able to satisfy needs of wife.  All the best.

Thanks helping hand 

My wife is a total bundle of lies right from the day one we met , i ended up believing her lies and married her as she claimed all drama to get sympathy from me .

Now after 12 years its been 8 years since we got married and she was taken care by me for 4 years totally by me with all the expenses paid by me.

She lies and never accepts thats he mentality

She claimed all nonsesnes which i got to know as pure lies

only mistake i did was to confront her with the facts which she hates

in the month of feb this year i called her mother and explained some of the things she done , like she got her elder sister aborted which happened due to an illegal affair , i thought her mother was not aware of all this and explained this to my mil in front of my wife and other such things my wife did

Now my wife thinks that i have insulted her by saying these to her mother and sister , so she is taking revenge on me 

I married her with all my expense and everybody knows that including her won friends

My wife's other two sisters and husband are co-operating with me and understand the truth that it my wife who has gone mad.

Question a wife not to see her elder sister who has an illegal contact with a person and asking my wife not to keep in touch with her sister bcoz of this ? this is what every other husband will do . her elder sister made phone call to that illegal contact from my wife mobile and my wife and her sister denied any such things but now things are very clear thats both my wife mil and sil were bluffing to me saying i was wrong.

This same incident happened with my wife's other sisters and husband , when this sister did the same things while living there she had this illegal contact and the other sister husband questioned why she doing all this .

at that time my mil and this elder sister along with my wife had a big fight with the other sister and her husband stating its none of their business who she sleeps with and who the hell r u to ask question.

this is was not at all aware of , now im speaking to the other sisters and their husband who are telling me the truth .

One thing you said was right my mother in law , my wife and my sister in law are in total criminal mind

How can i claim dowry when i married her with all my expenses and before that i took care of her for 4 years , i never took single penny or demanded anything from my wife . Everybody body knows that her own 2 other sisters saying that they will support me on this coz they know my wife mil and other sil are totally criminal minded

Its juts that she was pretending to be my wife inspite of me taking caring of her very well but she never wants to get questioned or proved wrong. 

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     29 October 2014

Yes!! you can file a police complaint against them for wrongly accusing you for the fact which they were in knowledge at the time of their complaint with the Police against you.Mention all details you have and note that serving wrong information to any Government Officer knowing that it is wrong/ false or/ and fabricated one  is an offence under Indian Penal Court. They can be properly prosecuted for the same.

But the other side of the coin is that your wife and kids has escaped from you because of your bad behaviour to them. Try to analyse yourself first to come to some conclusion.

kilimanjaro (md)     29 October 2014

Thank you anand bali sir

Its not my bad behaviour  asi know the fact

My wife elder sister had a illegal relationship which my wife was aware of and her sister made phone calls from my wife mobile , when i questioned my wife sister , who totally denied including my wife and her mother denied that my allegations are false.

After speaker to her other 2 sisters and their husband i got the full facts about this 

My wife and my mil the sil was totally aware of this fact and i asked my mil not to enter my house 

Literally they got upset and setup this whole drama

unfortunately my wife has no feelings or know the diff between good and bad , inspite of knowing its something cheap she took her sister side and support her and my wife blamed me of wrongly accusing her.

which is a complete lie , coz jus 4 days before my wife ran away this guy had come to my sister in law place and stayed in her house for 3 days , she has a daughter who is 17 years old and the daughter knows about her mother illicit relationship.  He got caught with the phone call records and his tower locations and while cops enquired him he accepted the same . 

this cheap mother had had this guy to even take care of my wife get her a place and job in another city . Before this issue i was the greatest husband for my wife and after this issue iv become the worst

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     29 October 2014

Thanks for the feed back, In fact though it was an unsocial, unresonable and unethical problem  faced by your wife in her adjustment with you by her own fault for which you are facing the problem as per my understanding now, many times person feel uneasy to live with a true and truth loving person because of his behaviour as it is rightly said that " Tell truth, but do not tell that one which hurts". So this id the situation with you.

What I presume is they are much practical than you as they are fighting with the situation to remove the ugly part but from your side you are not ready to leave the ugly part of the story and accuse your sister in law (Who might be ditched by the boy in her relationship) instead of getting them ready to face the new situation if any thing wrong happens with in the family we all should work to get it solved together which your MIL and wife are doing however on the other part you are trying to get them separated from each other's helping hand where they are related to each other with blood relation. Try to under stand the situation and feel it as it your family which is facing the problem and non else's.

(Guest)

Honest people get kicked in the butt.  Thats all.  You look like satyaharishchandra.  Not all people like it. You pointing at them, you not proper, you not proper, that surely hurt ego even to lord Rama.  Nobody like it, being pointed out that you are no good, and you are a pain in the arse.  

Someone has done a mistake, its your wife's sister, and they really have no face to show to anyone, so they are acting like this.  They are on the offensive, sort this out before it gets out of hand.

1 Like

kilimanjaro (md)     30 October 2014

I dont why some pretend to be god and talks like as if they know all the truth.

Im being honest , with all this nonsense i still want my wife back for the sake of my kids coz my wife and her family has no financial status to support my wife and kids. my MIL is such charecter that she is playing mind games with my wife and convincing her to get divorced from me just coz i told her not to enter my house

I knew my wife 4 years prior marrying her , i took care of everything in those 4 years and after which i married her agains i did not demand anything from my wife family , it was just like a formal invitation to them for their own daughters wedding , only 7 of her family members came.

If my wife has the freedom to lie to me , then im sure i pretty much have the freedom to question her why she lied to me 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register