LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     07 August 2013

Dv as afterthought

in divorce cases, if husband files for divorce, wife retaliates with 498A DV 125 hma 24 etc.

i want to know, when RCR filed by wife, and after that husband files for divorce, wife retaliates in anger and files 125, DV hma 24 etc.....does the court give more weightage to the counter cases that are filed by wife as a well planned 'afterthought' or a 'tit-for-tat' approach by the wife. because when wife files RCR, whe shows her intention to stay with the husband, but just because husband filed divorce, she cooks a story and alleges a threat to her life from husband and his family members.

does this scenario carry the weight of a well planned 'afterthought'  and i also want to know, if i can use the SC judgement related to afterthought to strengthen my case.

thahnks

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : fighting back

in divorce cases, if husband files for divorce, wife retaliates with 498A DV 125 hma 24 etc.

i want to know, when RCR filed by wife, and after that husband files for divorce, wife retaliates in anger and files 125, DV hma 24 etc.....does the court give more weightage to the counter cases that are filed by wife as a well planned 'afterthought' or a 'tit-for-tat' approach by the wife.

because when wife files RCR, whe shows her intention to stay with the husband, but just because husband filed divorce, she cooks a story and alleges a threat to her life from husband and his family members.

does this scenario carry the weight of a well planned 'afterthought'  and i also want to know, if i can use the SC judgement related to afterthought to strengthen my case.

thahnks

Wieghtage will be the same as all are different cases, the judge will be knowing that she has filed false cases only to harass you, but court will see them as different cases.  

Once it is proved that those were false cases, your divorce peitition will have more weightage as you are not the troublesome, but the troubled.

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     07 August 2013

@divorce lawyer...........thank you sir, for your kind reply, appreciate your help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register