Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Ipc498a,323,504,114,crpc125

Hello,

Me, my father, mother and sister have been charged of 498a,33,504,114 a month before. We were released on AB. My sister lives in different city, so wasn't arrested. Chargesheet has not been filed yet. We have no clue what will happen now.

One of the police who was co operative said my sister who has been wrongly invovled  will be removed from chargesheet because She lives in different city. Can my wife ask police or high court to enter my sisters name again?  What else she can do to pull my sisters name back in the chargesheet/new case? 

We have pushed the dates for CrPC125 at he moment.

Thanks 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Ask sister to approach HC for stay/quash.

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi,

Thanks for both the responses. Very much appreciated..

The police says that because my sister doesn't live in the city/country, they will not enter her name on chargesheet. Do you think we still need to take AB for her?
And do we not need to apply for quashing only when they have included her name on chargesheet? 

My wife is trying to pull us in this mess just coz of money. First she demanded a large amount that I cannot pay and now she says she will go via law. She has said we have asked dowry (incl my sister when she visted us) and we have harrased her mentally and physically which is NOT true. It is sad that 498a is wrongly used by women , esp against another women. 

If you can suggest anything on this. It will be very useful.

Thanks

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Desire

Hi,

Thanks for both the responses. Very much appreciated..

The police says that because my sister doesn't live in the city/country, they will not enter her name on chargesheet. Do you think we still need to take AB for her?
And do we not need to apply for quashing only when they have included her name on chargesheet? 

My wife is trying to pull us in this mess just coz of money. First she demanded a large amount that I cannot pay and now she says she will go via law. She has said we have asked dowry (incl my sister when she visted us) and we have harrased her mentally and physically which is NOT true. It is sad that 498a is wrongly used by women , esp against another women. 

If you can suggest anything on this. It will be very useful.

Thanks

Ask how much she wants. Pay her money.  She will withdraw all false cases against you and your family. Get divorce via MCD.  Part ways peacefully.  Like that you will save energy, money, and moresoever time!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register