LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil (Engg.)     08 May 2013

How to save myself if could not pay maintainance

My wife has filed case for maintainance and I have to paid her around 10000 per months from the date of filing the case, court order to pay all amount within 3 months, but right now I'm jobless and have no money to pay her. She is Post graduate leady and can work but didn't , is there any way to save myself, if I could not pay her, please suggest.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Anil

My wife has filed case for maintainance and I have to paid her around 10000 per months from the date of filing the case, court order to pay all amount within 3 months, but right now I'm jobless and have no money to pay her. She is Post graduate leady and can work but didn't , is there any way to save myself, if I could not pay her, please suggest.

File 127 now.

Change of circumstances application immediately.

Take time, then show your new income whatever it is, then ask for readjudication of alimony.

If you were paying IA, then such IA awarded holds good for only a period of 1 year, second year again she has to give new application of IA, you have to submit your details of income, and again readjudication of IA will take place.

Also submit educational details of wife, as a wife equally educated need not be given maintenance, many SC citations there.

1 Like

Victim of Greed (Worker)     08 May 2013

Hey dude.....  Download this judgement and enjoy... This will surely solve your case. Even am sailing in the same boat and now am running my case on my own coz no money to pay advocate fees... Ofcourse, thanks to lawyersclubindia.com to help me out in each n every step of mycase

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/share_files/Delhi-High-court-Judgment-on-maintenance-8158.asp#.UYpEwMsaySM

Read page no. 4 para no. 4.. This will solve all your doubts.

take care..

Victim of Greed (Worker)     09 July 2013

Hello Helping Hand,

I just read your reply in this forum as under :-

Also submit educational details of wife, as a wife equally educated need not be given maintenance, many SC citations there.

I already have one judgement from the Delhi High Court but can I have any from the supreme Court ?

Many thanks in advance !!!

(Guest)

@ victim of marriage,

lots of applaud to you,you are handling your case by own

Do courts give permission to hear your own case and argue as well as on dates?

Victim of Greed (Worker)     10 July 2013

Yes ofcourse.. If you re unable to afford to pay advocate fess or if you are confident to run the case on your own then no court can stop you. You can represent as party in person for all your cases.

(Guest)

Posting few judgments which can be of help for 125 crpc defaulters.

Attached File : 584905242 delhihc dhingara nomaintenanceforunemployedhusband.pdf, 584905242 sc no maintenance for erant women sc.pdf, 584905242 sc takeemiintocosideration.doc downloaded: 979 times
1 Like

Narendra (assistant)     23 November 2013

My wife filed 125 crpc maintenance against me just to extract money, hardly she had stayed with me for 10-15 days after marriage .then she has filed 498a-we have taken bailed, yet chargesheet has not came from family court since 1 and half year. she is working woman nursing staff in hospital.
So please help me how to escape and cancel the maintenence 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register