LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Paul (na)     10 April 2013

Wife keeps all the money husband earned

In all of my 10 years of marriage, I had trusted my wife in all my earnings and finances.  i let her invest here and there, of course with my knowledge also. . however, our marriage started to break. we drifted apart so much that we have not been living together for almost 3 years now. before she left, she managed to get all the important papers and documents and also managed to transfer all the money in our joint accounts to only her name. this was done without my knowledge. I have no hard evidence showing that that money was mine, since it was all in a joint account. but note that she was never employed during those times and had no other means of income. how can i get my money back or at least some part of it?  i have recently communnicated to her but it seems she is not interested in any form of legal separation.

please advise. thanks.

Learning

6 Replies

please advise me

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Paul

please advise me

Recovering money from husband when wife files a 125 crpc etc itself is difficult these days. Your wife has used you like anything and done good with the money you've earned. Now to recover that money if you go the legal way, it wil take a lot of time and some more money you would need to spend to get that money back.

Instead of all that, you can as well convince her for MCD.  If she does not turn up, you can get exparte orders.  

Marry someone else of your choice, start a new life.

1 Like

what do you men by exparte orders?

as i mentioned earlier, she is not interested in any separation whatsoever. 

kindly advise. thanks.

and if in any case that she agrees on an MCD, can i still stake claims of the money she has?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Paul

and if in any case that she agrees on an MCD, can i still stake claims of the money she has?

You still behind money :-))  

She would have spent it man.

Or invested it into some place etc.

If she agrees for MCD, you could as well throw a party to your society people, that you got divorce. 

Perhaps you dont know what it means when wife agrees for MCD.

MCD is a blessing in disguise of divorce.  Half of your life will be spared from roaming to court halls.

Take MCD.  About money...Well try throwing a stone who knows the apple might fall!

They are now asking for money for the MCD which is beyond my means. They are not even admitting the money and the jewelry that they already possess. What do i do? also, without having any legal separation they are blocking me from meeting my child. they have also instructed the school to prevent me from meeting her. as there is no legal case how can they block the father from that? please advicse my rights and how to contest?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register