Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIVEK BHATT (Freelance writer)     28 December 2011

Company not providing appointment letter experience letter

Dear all

I have worked in a company  in Kolkata from February 2011to November 2011.  They said appointment letter will be provided after a while and one month bonus will be given during diwali. The payments were not given in check and there was no pf  , medical and the work timings continued till late hours. Even some Sundays we had to work but with no extra payment. during diwali bonus was given for 15 days worth depending on the months of service on prorata basis

After 9 months i decide to quit this job and now my boss the C.E.O has refused to provide me with an appointment letter and experience letter due which i am facing diificulties in getting a new job . How can i claim my rights and i would also like demand salary compensation for 2 months for this. Which authority should i  to approach in Kolkata.?

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 December 2011

In the first place why did you agree to work without appointment letter, PF etc? Employee should settle everything before joining.

If you are determined then try and negotiate, by commenting to this CEO  that you shall be constrained to adopt the legal route ( but do not disclose what exactly you shall do) and if  he does not agree, lodge a complaint with o/o Labor Commissioner/wages inspector, and RPFC, and let him face queries and penalties.

1 Like

yash varshney (Enginer)     29 December 2011

Hi,

Drop a mail to ur CEO reg issue of releiving letter.Ask them to provide reason not to giving releiving letter in written.

u r not the only one facing the same problem some other people are also facing the same problem.

I think tehere should be sthing that should be replacable of releiving\exp letter.

1 Like

Harsha Vardhan Addanki (CCE)     02 January 2012

Hi All, I resigend my company "XYZ" on Oct 30th 2011, and i got NDF (No Due Form) stating that my last date will be on 30th Nov, and I worked till 4th Nov and then i left that company and joined new company "ABC". Since my new company "ABC" is not asking for revealing letter. I said to "XYZ" that i am facing some medical problem and can't report to office any more. And now my previous company "XYZ" got to know that i joined new company "ABC". Some amount got deposited in my account on 15th Nov and 29th Dec from my X-employer. Will this result me in dual employment. As i am not going to office from Nov 4th 2011. My previous employer sent a mail to my present employer about my case and my present employer called me and said don't take any tensions as we are ignoring that mail from your pervious employer. Will this effect me in loosing my present job? With Regards Vardhan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register